Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Statz.

What Happened To All Those People Saying They Would Buy Tickets When Vick Wasn't The QB

it's a preseason game on a Friday night, get real

Those games were sold out too while YKW was here. So u are saying ppl are going to suddenly start buying tickets once the regular season starts? Screamers Wanted! :lol:

It's preseason, Vick fan.

You think that somehow mentioning the Vick crap after all this time is going to win you some kind of argument?

All you did was prove what a lot of us knew. You were only following the team because of Vick. All in all, you still lose.

Those games were sold out too while YKW was here. So u are saying ppl are going to suddenly start buying tickets once the regular season starts? Screamers Wanted! :lol:

Just because the games were sold out through season ticket purchases does not mean people actually attended during the Vick error. The games were only half full then too. The difference are the people actually know how to act in public in the one preseason game I have seen this year. Trust me I have only missed one game at the Dome in the last 10 years whether it is regular or preseason.

we will continue to have blackout until the real starting QB comes back....muhahahahaha

The guy you are referring to was a running back, anyway.

The fan base, while perhaps smaller, if far better quality now than it was then. Buzz off.

The fan base, while perhaps smaller, if far better quality now than it was then. Buzz off.

Well until blank drops him off the roster...he is still a falcon

What do you mean by that last sentence, exactly?

You give me the money to buy the ticket and i'll show you a happy fan sitting his fat butt in a dome seat. Never been to a game before college or pro of any sport and would be thrilled to go. Just can't afford it right now and have no way to get there :( I don't care if we bring back Doug Johnson to start the game for us i would still be happy to go.

You give me the money to buy the ticket and i'll show you a happy fan sitting his fat butt in a dome seat. Never been to a game before college or pro of any sport and would be thrilled to go. Just can't afford it right now and have no way to get there :(

I hear you brother.Cant blame ryan for the recession.Or will they?

I hear you brother.Cant blame ryan for the recession.Or will they?

Possibly but who cares. I cheer for the Falcons as a whole not 1 player. As far as Ryan goes i can't stand him. I hate BC with a passion and anyone who played for them :D Doesn't mean i don't want ryan to do good and help the falcons win just don't expect me to buy his jersey in this life time ;)

He's saying the fan base now is a fan base of the team not just 1 person.

Somehow . . . I have a hard time believing that is what he meant.

Possibly but who cares. I cheer for the Falcons as a whole not 1 player. As far as Ryan goes i can't stand him. I hate BC with a passion and anyone who played for them :D Doesn't mean i don't want ryan to do good and help the falcons win just don't expect me to buy his jersey in this life time ;)

A lifetime?Dont make any promises like that.He might be a messiah.

we will continue to have blackout until the real starting QB comes back....muhahahahaha

He won't be back. It's simply reality. Time to move on....well, way past time at this point.

I want us to win. I want us to put more pressure on the opposing QB so our secondary can be more effective. I would love to see Vick, Norwood, Michael Turner, Roddy White and Laurent Robinson on the field for the Falcons but I must admit Ryan doesn't look bad.