WATL: Delay Not Their Choice

sporkdevil

Looks like they have to buy the remaining tickets, or air on a delay. Thank god we can all watch the GREATEST JAWS MOVIE EVER!

Jaws-Revenge.jpg

Kinda sad, must of been too many for them to buy.

http://www.ajc.com/falcons/content/sports/..._TV_friday.html

Thats nice to know that if the network wants to show it live, they need to buy the remaining tix... :D

I didn't know the NFL could blackout a preseason game. LOL.

I think it stinks. They only have 2 PS home games each year. Seems like they could work something out.

For instance - charging full price to watch college guys fight for a job is ridiculous. A price break on PS tix would help the cause!

I think it stinks. They only have 2 PS home games each year. Seems like they could work something out.

For instance - charging full price to watch college guys fight for a job is ridiculous. A price break on PS tix would help the cause!

You can pay $45/seat to watch college guys fight for a job from the upper deck.

BUY! BUY! BUY!

Did you know that you can have a sellout with nobody in the stands?

Yeah but how they sold out that preseason game and still havent sold out season tickets that include preseason games is strange indeed. You think on that Sat they just released those seats for that one game and by fate, they had a mad rush and people snatched them up? For a preseason game? Anything is possible but dont tell me possibly anything.

I just learned that the Fox affiliate here in Augusta WILL carry the game live. Hooray for me!

But...I too think charging full price for "practice" games is crazy. It's one of the reasons I didn't renew my season tickets a few years ago. And the NFL blackout rules are just plain stupid...totally flawed logic. If a team is not doing well enough to sell tickets let's take them off TV so one will see them? That's going to help sell more tickets? Yeah, right. <_<

I just learned that the Fox affiliate here in Augusta WILL carry the game live. Hooray for me!

But...I too think charging full price for "practice" games is crazy. It's one of the reasons I didn't renew my season tickets a few years ago. And the NFL blackout rules are just plain stupid...totally flawed logic. If a team is not doing well enough to sell tickets let's take them off TV so one will see them? That's going to help sell more tickets? Yeah, right. <_<

yeah pretty stupid