Things to improve on this game.

NiteFalcon

-Play better on 3rd down, both offensively and defensively.

-Penalties, we did a lot better with this the 2nd game than the first. Keep it going

-Turnovers: 5 in the last game. that has to stop.

-Matty Ice. Will he be our starter or our backup entering the regular season. We'll find out in this game.

-Pass Defense. Its been a pleasant surprise thus far. They wont get a great challenge against vince young but it would be bad news if they got torn up.

-Pass rush. we'll see Anderson for a whole half this time. lets see if he tries harder this game

-Special teams, just dont make any mistakes..

Will have the dvr recording this game. Wont be going to it though...so I wont be able to see certain details such as how well our secondary covers and how well our WRs can run there routes and gain separation.

I will however be able to see how well the team plays in the trenches.I dont necessarily feel that Anderson has to become a sack master. What I do want to see is that he at least starts getting more "hurries" where he is putting pressure on the qb to run out of the pocket or throw the ball early. If he continues to look lost after the 1st qtr...I'd put Biermen in and see what he can do.

I am worried more about the qb play and the OL...espcially in the red zone. Ten has a very good DL. Its imparative that the Falcons OL match there physicality. Jeff Fisher does not like to lose exhibition games. You can bet his team will reflect that.

I went to the Falcons-Titans game last year. Our OL was absolutley owned in that game. I dont want to see that kind of performance again.

-Pass Defense. Its been a pleasant surprise thus far. They wont get a great challenge against vince young but it would be bad news if they got torn up.

The run D will be put to the test.

Also if Young scrambles it will be interesting to see what the young secondary does.

I'm also hoping we do a better job of blocking Haynesworth. If we can't block him we might need to pull Ryan from the game because Ryan might get seriously hurt.

-Play better on 3rd down, both offensively and defensively.

-Penalties, we did a lot better with this the 2nd game than the first. Keep it going

-Turnovers: 5 in the last game. that has to stop.

-Matty Ice. Will he be our starter or our backup entering the regular season. We'll find out in this game.

-Pass rush. we'll see Anderson for a whole half this time. lets see if he tries harder this game

-Special teams, just dont make any mistakes..

improve on the film. the tv screen looks horrible last week