Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Norwood'sblur

?

12 posts in this topic

who controls the blackouts??? i know its based on attendance but does blank have a say to fox about showin them????

I wouldnt think Blank has any control over it. If he did, he wouldnt have bought up thousands of tickets last season for some home games to avoid the dreaded blackout. And for that matter, to avoid the embarrassment. Pretty much guarantees that NFL runs that.

:D. Can't imagine Blank being so ashamed of us that he'd intentinally blacked us out. :lol:

not to embarass but a blackout is suppose to get people into the dome; it never works

not to embarass but a blackout is suppose to get people into the dome; it never works

that failure is because we have so many prima-donna fans. Too cheap to buy a ticket but bold enogh to whine about not getting FREE TV.

I'll see the game LIVE, then drive home almost 250 miles one way and watch it on my DVR. I support my FALCONS!

Where do you guys fall in?

:D. Can't imagine Blank being so ashamed of us that he'd intentinally blacked us out. :lol:

Maybe AB is trying to get the "so called fans who don't buy tickets" to get on board and support the team vs sitting home and crying about it.

I hope every game gets blacked out until the fans fill the dome, uh, actually, that is exactly what WILL HAPPEN if the dome isn't sold out.

Where do you fit in?.

We have great fans, we have so called fans, we have whiners who are not even fans but they cry about everything.

Some of our fans are the best around, others aren't.

it is time to FAN UP GUYS!

I wouldnt think Blank has any control over it. If he did, he wouldnt have bought up thousands of tickets last season for some home games to avoid the dreaded blackout. And for that matter, to avoid the embarrassment. Pretty much guarantees that NFL runs that.

Blank technically does have control in the sense that he can cover unoccupied seats to make any game a sellout. The Jags have to do that alot so that their games aren't blacked out...

Blank technically does have control in the sense that he can cover unoccupied seats to make any game a sellout. The Jags have to do that alot so that their games aren't blacked out...

exactly what i am thinkin

It is entirely up to WATL.

They WANT to screw the falcons fans over. DJ Shockley's aunt is there program director and she is pi$$ed about Ryan starting.

Send you comments here:

http://www.myatltv.com/company/contact/

BOYCOTT WATL!

Dude, you're insane and obsessed.

I sent them a mean e-mail and they assured me they had no choice and Jaws: 2 was strictly filler until they were allowed by the NFL to show it.

so, therefor, it's an NFL decision.

that failure is because we have so many prima-donna fans. Too cheap to buy a ticket but bold enogh to whine about not getting FREE TV.

I'll see the game LIVE, then drive home almost 250 miles one way and watch it on my DVR. I support my FALCONS!

Where do you guys fall in?

My seats in SEC 124 are never blackedout, so blackouts don't bother me.