3% of Worlds Population wins Majority of Worlds Gold Metals !

As Barak Hussien Obama is so fond of saying America is only 3% of the Worlds Popluation, I wonder if the Democratic Citizen of the World is ashamed that this mere 3% of the Worlds Popluation has taken home the majority of the worlds metals in the Games over in China.

China is about 1/6 of the world's population, not 3 per cent.

As Barak Hussien Obama is so fond of saying America is only 3% of the Worlds Popluation, I wonder if the Democratic Citizen of the World is ashamed that this mere 3% of the Worlds Popluation has taken home the majority of the worlds metals in the Games over in China.

Tell our black athletes China is racist.....they'll run faster...... :P :lol:

Hey, it works in politics. :D

We don't have the majority of gold medals or gold "metals" :lol::lol:

:huh:

What do the Olympics have to do with Obama?

Somehow America's success in the Olympics is an insult to Barack Obama...makes sense.

I presume the original poster is not as stupid as his post would indicate. I believe this to be some sort of performance art. I guess he wasn't skilled enough to take up mime.