What are you looking at more about this team?

I know that some of you will see an 0-2 record this preseason. I am impressed. I have seen improvements in our defense, and we are suppose to be worst than last season. I am really loving the chemistry that our offense is building. In this short period, I say that Mr. Smith has already made this team better.

I agree.The D-line has got to get some kind of push and pressure.Other than that, I see alot of improvement.

I know that some of you will see an 0-2 record this preseason. I am impressed. I have seen improvements in our defense, and we are suppose to be worst than last season. I am really loving the chemistry that our offense is building. In this short period, I say that Mr. Smith has already made this team better.

im seeing those turnovers and penalties are still a plague. this wek im expecting the oline to collaspe

I don't give a hoot about wins in the preaseason, which are all about who's 4th string played better. I am looking to see how the new players are doing, and the schemes the coaching staff is introducing.

At this point, I am really happy about the young talent on our team, and super impressed with the offensive schemes we are using,

I think our defensive pass rush still needs improving, but the offensive line is blocking MUCH better than I had anticipated before the preseason.

Likewise, the young guys in the defensive secondary are playing well.

Our linebackers, running backs, and receivers are very good. There is a good core of talent to build on here.

i think its going to start off pretty bad, but things will pick up by mid season but it will be too late to make a playoff run.

i have my hopes up high but my expectation down low.

my main concern are the cornerbacks. Our D line looks like it will have trouble getting pressure on the QBs, so our corners might show their youth early and often against the better passing offenses.

I like a lot of what I've seen so far. My main concern right now isn't the penalties as most of those will go away once the players start gelling as a unit and playing under a consistent starting QB. The turnovers seem to be happening the most with the non-starters so I'm not too worried about that either. What does concern me the most though is the Red Zone play on offense which has been a huge problem for several years now.