Beer cutoff time in the dome

FalconsGRL

It was the toward the end of the 3rd Qtr last year for the 1PM Games, which is all we have at home for the rest of the season and Friday it will be right around half-time. I know they sold some liquor into the 3rd Qtr last weekend because we got a drink after half-time on the Mezz. level. Which is fine with me.. we don't need anyone drinking and driving on the way home... some of that stop and go traffic is a mess with sober drivers.

I dont really drink except a bit before the game. But that is because I drive everyone back. I know that they actually cutt lines off up on the top level and some ppl were mad. Thanks for your help!

I had season tickets in the Uppers last year and they're notorious for cutting things off early up there... I have no problem cutting th line off if they're just trying to follow rules but they usually don't have those rules posted.. which creates issues.

I had season tickets in the Uppers last year and they're notorious for cutting things off early up there... I have no problem cutting th line off if they're just trying to follow rules but they usually don't have those rules posted.. which creates issues.

They don't want people tumbling off the rails like at the Braves game.

Sivik,

Here in FL several of us Falcons fans go to this sports bar. They take great care of us! I tell 'em to bring a pitcher of beer every 5 minutes until someone passes out, then start bringing 2!!!! :lol:

But noone drives home!

Awesome. My kind of place. Where at there in FL? I have family in Macclenny and my mom is from Miami.

You just gotta take drinking and driving very seriously, no doubt about it.

But speaking of flasks... Now that they finally put a Starbucks bar in the Dome this year, I am very seriously considering smuggling in a little Baileys and/or Kahlua one of these Sundays! Yum!! :P