Posed for your funeral

rugger8

Ok... this is really weird. Enjoy...morbidly...

Would the Dead Please Stand up?

The body of deceased Angel Pantoja Medina stands erect and leans against a wall by his coffin during his own wake in his mother's home in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Monday, Aug. 18, 2008. The last wish of Medina, 24, who was found dead on Aug. 15, 2008 underneath a bridge in the capital, was to be standing at his own wake, and was embalmed for the occasion.

I'm gonna have them pose me sitting in a lap dance booth with 2 gorgeous redheaded irish gals working me over...then after that, they can cremate me...might as well go out with a smile in a blaze of glory... :D

I'm all about redheaded Irish girls, but ... they're gonna have to pay a lot to have them dance over your dead body!!!

Me? I think I'd like to be stood across the room from my closed casket, wearing sunglasses and reading a paper. That way people will freak out when they see me, and wonder if there's some kind of hoax going on.

I'm all about redheaded Irish girls, but ... they're gonna have to pay a lot to have them dance over your dead body!!!

Me? I think I'd like to be stood across the room from my closed casket, wearing sunglasses and reading a paper. That way people will freak out when they see me, and wonder if there's some kind of hoax going on.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WINNER