"Expert" Kordel Stewart Compared Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco

formul8or

His comments were thoughtful and logical. Well spoken.

Is he an expert ?? Who really is ?? If you think there are such things as experts of NFL talent............check out their comments made in the past vs. what actually happened. DISMAL.

Moral of the story : THERE ARE NO EXPERTS................EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION, and that's OK.

His comments were thoughtful and logical. Well spoken.

Is he an expert ?? Who really is ?? If you think there are such things as experts of NFL talent............check out their comments made in the past vs. what actually happened. DISMAL.

Moral of the story : THERE ARE NO EXPERTS................EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION, and that's OK.

i've played over 30 seasons of madden so i am clearly an expert.

lol j/k.

good post though and good comments by stewart.

I enjoyed watching it. Nice to hear that he thinks highly of Ryan. I disagree a LOT with his "I-AA teams don't have big games" segment though. In the FCS (formerly I-AA) there isn't a "bowl series" the top teams have an actual playoff system with single elimination. The pressure and atmosphere of these games is just as intense as the Bowl Games i've been to. I watched Flacco in the FCS Championship game this past december when Delaware play App State (where i'm in school) and he sucked it up. Big mistake by Baltimore.

we cant compare either yet because we dont know jack about them

all we know is they were both mediocre college QBs who played no competition but showed flashes of being brilliant

and both were way over hyped coming in to the NFL, which kinda isnt fair to either..

both definitely have the physical tools to be great so well see

I enjoyed watching it. Nice to hear that he thinks highly of Ryan. I disagree a LOT with his "I-AA teams don't have big games" segment though. In the FCS (formerly I-AA) there isn't a "bowl series" the top teams have an actual playoff system with single elimination. The pressure and atmosphere of these games is just as intense as the Bowl Games i've been to. I watched Flacco in the FCS Championship game this past december when Delaware play App State (where i'm in school) and he sucked it up. Big mistake by Baltimore.

Agreed I think the I-AA and I-A gap is closing. I know the Southern Conference in I-AA with App State, Georgia Southern, Elon, and Wofford is better than say the Sunbelt and WAC in I-A.

I only put "Expert" in quotations everyone for fun, no disrespect on Kordel.

Stewart was a probowl player, and QB in the NFL = expert compared to 99.99% of the population.

lol, this doesn't mean someone has the analytical skills to take the skill set a player shows and be able to properly articulate how good or bad they will be in the NFL. not saying that I don't agree w/ him, but lol @ him getting the expert status already. all singers aren't songwriters, just like all athletes can't analyze the game.

i am also perplexed by the fact how troy smith looked really good doing the preseason and boltimore still intends to give flacco the reins near the end of the season. I was a big fan of flacco but from what i have seen is he is nothing but a joey harrington surviving on short throws. but like i said its going to take 5 yrs before we know what we have in any of these qb's. thats ryan included.

lol, this doesn't mean someone has the analytical skills to take the skill set a player shows and be able to properly articulate how good or bad they will be in the NFL. not saying that I don't agree w/ him, but lol @ him getting the expert status already. all singers aren't songwriters, just like all athletes can't analyze the game.

If your saying a ex-professional NFL starting QB cannot analyze a QB based on their play to date in the NFL, then who else is?

If you have a profession, and have been performing it some time at a high skill level, you should be able to tell a 3rd person if a new person in that profession is in better shape than another new person in the trade.

If you can't, chances are you were never in that profession.