Shockley's quotes in the AJC

cocktailcove

To paraphrase the quotes from Shockley in the 4th man in a three man roster article.

He feels that he is improving, which can in a statement shows lack of confidence that he can get the job done as a starter right now.

Then he says the main thing he is consintrating on is throwing the ball consistantly and everything involving the mental part of his position. Now, isn't the QB postion 80-90% throwing skill, play execution, and mental toughness? So what does this make him?

OFF THE TEAM.

It is painful to watch cause I like the guy being a Falcon, but his own words do not even express confidence in himself. -_-

To paraphrase the quotes from Shockley in the 4th man in a three man roster article.

He feels that he is improving, which can in a statement shows lack of confidence that he can get the job done as a starter right now.

Then he says the main thing he is consintrating on is throwing the ball consistantly and everything involving the mental part of his position. Now, isn't the QB postion 80-90% throwing skill, play execution, and mental toughness? So what does this make him?

OFF THE TEAM.

It is painful to watch cause I like the guy being a Falcon, but his own words do not even express confidence in himself. -_-

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -_-

OFF THE TEAM.

Do they not have spell check on these message boards? I apologize about that statement if you are in the 3rd grade it would explain why your post is written like that.

Do they not have spell check on these message boards? I apologize about that statement if you are in the 3rd grade it would explain why your post if written like that.

Message Board Law #87

It is inevitable that criticisms of someone's spelling or grammar on a message board will feature poor spelling and/or grammar.

if thats all youre gonna ever post then give it up. cus its stupid.

and yes i know youre going to confirm my thoughts by replying with it to my post.

Whenever you see it from me, just know that it means that I've put my Shockley crusade to sleep. It has nothing to do with your post and it's has nothing to do with anyone being stupid.

Whenever you see it from me, just know that it means that I've put my Shockley crusade to sleep. It has nothing to do with your post and it's has nothing to do with anyone being stupid.

if you put your shockley crusade to sleep why go into every thread that is negative about shockley and post that as if what they are saying is putting you to sleep. either way, i still think its stupid and a useless post. that is all

Message Board Law #87

It is inevitable that criticisms of someone's spelling or grammar on a message board will feature poor spelling and/or grammar.

I see a 's' where a 'f' used to be. Some times there is a slip of the keyboard but you shouldn't be typing with your feet.

if you put your shockley crusade to sleep why go into every thread that is negative about shockley and post that as if what they are saying is putting you to sleep. either way, i still think its stupid and a useless post. that is all

I think it's stupid to post something negative about a person when you refuse to believe or accept the circumstances around that person that would cause you to post a negative comment in the first place... <_<

I think it's stupid to post something negative about a person when you refuse to believe or accept the circumstances around that person that would cause you to post a negative comment in the first place... <_<

True. It's also stupid to post something positive about a person when you refuse to believe or accept the results of that person's actions that normally would result in a negative post.

Maybe he just needs to consintrate. I will add that one to my word of the day calendar because I don't know what the who that means.

sorry I was an engineering major so I make too much to worry about my spelling. Thanks for trying though. It really makes for a great argument regarding the topic.

Do they not have spell check on these message boards? I apologize about that statement if you are in the 3rd grade it would explain why your post is written like that.

I dont know, but that is one heck of a run on sentence.

So nobody has anything to add to Shockleys own assertion that he is not ready to lead a team?

OFF THE TEAM.

beatingadeadhorsexc5.gif

beatingadeadhorsexc5.0de696fd40.jpg