Mike and Mike

Vicious

That's right where you'll be, excellent prediction.

If you had to go to court and prove the Falcons will be improved the jury would give the death sentence. There's nothing to say the Falcons will win more than 5 games, that would be a great year with the lack of talent on that roster.

A few injuries, which will happen, and 5 wins will be impossible.

That's right where you'll be, excellent prediction.

If you had to go to court and prove the Falcons will be improved the jury would give the death sentence. There's nothing to say the Falcons will win more than 5 games, that would be a great year with the lack of talent on that roster.

A few injuries, which will happen, and 5 wins will be impossible.

I do believe September 14th will be your last day on this board. That is unless you come up with a different nickname. But Jigga Donkey won't be around after the 14th.

I do believe September 14th will be your last day on this board. That is unless you come up with a different nickname. But Jigga Donkey won't be around after the 14th.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't think you have any ammo to talk smack, at all. It will be another sweep of the Falcons this year. You guys will have a hard time winning 1 division game

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't think you have any ammo to talk smack, at all. It will be another sweep of the Falcons this year. You guys will have a hard time winning 1 division game

I'd be very surprised if we don't win 3 division games. Carologic sucks, but we may have some issues with their run game, so I'll go split there. Tampon Bay was denied use of a walker on the field for their QB, so they will have many offensive problems this year, not to mention they may be worse against the run than we are, so that's 2 wins for us there.

Tampon Bay better hope they can get a win against New Orleans if they want to win a division game this year.

my predictions are better, check out the sig. our running game alone will slow down those happy passing attacks. i'm looking for snelling to remain on the roster so that we can have a wicked dose of power running. turner, norwood, snelling is exactly how i want it may we'll keep brown as well. our defense will be a lot better because team will learn quickly not to gamble on grimes.

I'd be very surprised if we don't win 3 division games. Carologic sucks, but we may have some issues with their run game, so I'll go split there. Tampon Bay was denied use of a walker on the field for their QB, so they will have many offensive problems this year, not to mention they may be worse against the run than we are, so that's 2 wins for us there.

Tampon Bay better hope they can get a win against New Orleans if they want to win a division game this year.

:lol: I forgot all about Carologic! That was hilarious.

I'd be very surprised if we don't win 3 division games.

Get ready to be suprised, you guys will be lucky to win 1 division game this year. It wouldn't matter if what you say is true about the Buc offense, the Falcon D is the worst in the leauge.

Sept 14th will be a great day, the Falcons have no chance.

i think we will see flashes of a superb offense/defense in the making. our offense is really potent. i see us winning against detriot, kc, car, greenbay, chi, oak, no, st.louis. we should be 8-8. go 1 for 2 on the division rivals.

Get ready to be suprised, you guys will be lucky to win 1 division game this year. It wouldn't matter if what you say is true about the Buc offense, the Falcon D is the worst in the leauge.

i totally disagree. how did you come you come up with the falcon defense being the worst? wait till john abe gets in. the one thing we have proven in preseason is a solid secondary and a deep LB corp.

This is not the same team as last year. We DO have a chance. There won't be all those injuries like you put on us last year. We will be just as physical as the Bucs.