Why you don't kite surf in a hurricane

Summerbunny

I wonder if anyone who DIDN'T voluntarily get themselves drilled into a hotel at 65 MPH couldn't receive emergency services because of this moronic a@@hole? The ambulance driver should have said, "I'll be back in a little while. There's a cat in a storm drain 2 miles away and I need to go save it."

What did your search turn up? I actually tried to google it to make sure I was spelling it right, and it gave me all sorts of weird things. It's from Point Break.

I got that it was an alternate spelling for bodhisattva:

In the Buddhist context, bodhisattva (or bodhisatva) (Sanskrit: बोधिसत्त्व, bodhisattva; Tibetan: byang chub sems dpa'; Vietnamese: Bồ Tát; Pali: बोधिसत्त, bodhisatta; Thai: โพธิสัตว์, phothisat; simplified Chinese: 菩萨; traditional Chinese: 菩薩; pinyin: púsà) means "heroic-minded one (satva) for enlightenment (bodhi)" or 'heroic-minded one for enlightenment' in Sanskrit. Another translation is "Wisdom-Being."[1] The various divisions of Buddhism understand the word bodhisattva in different ways, but especially in Mahayana Buddhism, it mainly refers to a being that compassionately refrains from entering nirvana in order to save others.

And they are trying to make it sound like a tragedy.

Its a tragedy the storm didnt finish him off. What if that sobs board caught someone in the head on that beach?

Fine that he risked his own neck but making every else brave the storm to save his butt is too much.

Oh and btw if yall wipe out doing 60 on the 15 mph curve in front of my house, I hope your cell phone still works.

I got that it was an alternate spelling for bodhisattva:

In the Buddhist context, bodhisattva (or bodhisatva) (Sanskrit: बोधिसत्त्व, bodhisattva; Tibetan: byang chub sems dpa'; Vietnamese: Bồ Tát; Pali: बोधिसत्त, bodhisatta; Thai: โพธิสัตว์, phothisat; simplified Chinese: 菩萨; traditional Chinese: 菩薩; pinyin: púsà) means "heroic-minded one (satva) for enlightenment (bodhi)" or 'heroic-minded one for enlightenment' in Sanskrit. Another translation is "Wisdom-Being."[1] The various divisions of Buddhism understand the word bodhisattva in different ways, but especially in Mahayana Buddhism, it mainly refers to a being that compassionately refrains from entering nirvana in order to save others.

He sure seemed"enlightined" to me. :lol::lol: