Hurricane Fay is doing a U-Turn, it's trying to get me

Jedi-Falcon

I think, hope, it will miss me by going north, but who knows what this crazy thing is trying to do.

The good news is that Ray-Jay stadium is north of me, so there is a chance it might destroy that ****-forsaken place. But there is a pirate boat there that can be useful so everyone should be safe there.

Anyway, sorry for the off-topic intrustion, I just looked at nooa.gov and saw the u-turn this storm is deciding to make. I've never seen a hurricane do this before.

I think, hope, it will miss me by going north, but who knows what this crazy thing is trying to do.

The good news is that Ray-Jay stadium is north of me, so there is a chance it might destroy that ****-forsaken place. But there is a pirate boat there that can be useful so everyone should be safe there.

Anyway, sorry for the off-topic intrustion, I just looked at nooa.gov and saw the u-turn this storm is deciding to make. I've never seen a hurricane do this before.

Hmm so i see this Tropical Storm thinks it's Schwartz is as big as mine -.- We shall see about that as i will attempt something jedi that could either completly stop the hurricane from hitting you or it will destroy the world. I WILL COMBINE THE POWER OF THE SCHWARTZ AND FORCE AT THE SAME TIME AND USE IT AGAINST THE STORM!!!!!!!!!

Dude it didn't even rain here in Clearwater.

they didn't even cancel my Football game on Tuesday!

Worst Hurricane ever.

That would never happen..because I would pay money to see that

Thats a very sad and horrible thing to say. Yall are taking things on the boards way to far. It's ok to cut up with someone about a team or a city since your a rival but wishing death and going to **** to someone is just crossing the line in my opinion.

The answer is yes but i hope nothing like that ever happens to him as i wish no harm on no one.

quite idealistic. im not saying i would hope for anything either, however the fact is that someone somewhere will suffer at the hands of natural disasters. if i had the power i would certainly pick up a notepad and start making a queue list of who deserves to go.

quite idealistic. im not saying i would hope for anything either, however the fact is that someone somewhere will suffer at the hands of natural disasters. if i had the power i would certainly pick up a notepad and start making a queue list of who deserves to go.

Not me i would drop the notepad and do everything in my power to try and stop it or take their place to save them if possible.

In a heartbeat if it would save someone else's life i wouldn't hesitate. I know when i die im going to heaven so i have nothing to worry about.

Let me know what that's like. Oh wait, you won't be able to. You'd be dead. You wouldn't be anywhere, just dead. If this is gonna turn into a religious statement then i'll stop this discussion now.

Let me know what that's like. Oh wait, you won't be able to. You'd be dead. You wouldn't be anywhere, just dead. If this is gonna turn into a religious statement then i'll stop this discussion now.

Nah it won't turn into one as im one of those people that don't care what others think on religion :D I have mine and they have theirs and it's best to leave it that way.