Greatest American Hero

rugger8

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I used to watch this all the freakin time.

If that loser Batman got his own movie, and Wonder Woman is going to get hers, I want to see THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO: The MOVIE!

I got the first season from blockbuster (I rented it) because I wanted to take a trip down memory lane. I had never seen the original episode/tv movie...talk about cheese...a big slice of pure Cheese.

Good stuff. ^_^

If you compare it to today's shows it looks generic, but when it was first aired batman had no chance!

There's rumors about a script in the works for a GAH movie...hopefully it'll happen...but if they do make this movie, they've got to leave the orignal theme song...updating it for a fresh sound would just ruin the nostalgia and cheese... :D :P

I totally agree, If the same song isn't used , it's useless.

One of my most favorite shows as a kid. Between that, Knightrider, Airwolf, and the A Team life was great!
:lol: Airwolf with the same helicopter explosion scene every episode... classic

Or how about the A-team would let loose with a thousand bullets and none of the bad guys would get hit?

Or how all of the car explosions were mysteriously behind small hills and all the cars would end up on their sides and backs and AGAIN, none of the bad guys would get hurt or even killed? :D

Or how about the A-team would let loose with a thousand bullets and none of the bad guys would get hit?

Or how all of the car explosions were mysteriously behind small hills and all the cars would end up on their sides and backs and AGAIN, none of the bad guys would get hurt or even killed? :D

I had some kind of distant third cousin twice removed sort of relationship with Hannibal(George Peppard), and I used to talk about him like we were tight.

Did y'all ever see the Family guy when they were the A Team, and they just f-ed everything up? There was a cat stuck in a tree and they shot the tree until it fell, and they got the cat, but the tree crushed the house. It was a spoof, but it was pretty accurate!

I had some kind of distant third cousin twice removed sort of relationship with Hannibal(George Peppard), and I used to talk about him like we were tight.

Did y'all ever see the Family guy when they were the A Team, and they just f-ed everything up? There was a cat stuck in a tree and they shot the tree until it fell, and they got the cat, but the tree crushed the house. It was a spoof, but it was pretty accurate!

Quality stuff, man. Quality stuff.

Yes, my brother and I used to watch The Greatest American Hero. I even have the theme song on my computer at home. hehe...

Direwolf

I like when they get into a conversation with the construction workers at the park.

Since we are trippin' down memory lane, do any of you remember Tales Of The Gold Monkey? Man I loved that show!
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">