I had to laugh

Goat

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you mean to make a joke there or was that an accident.... :lol: if so you beat me too it.

You do know this thread is a joke right? It wasn't supposed to actually be about football. Hence why it is in ABF and why the title is "I had to laugh". I thought the name of the blog was funny and could have a double meaning.

You do know this thread is a joke right? It wasn't supposed to actually be about football. Hence why it is in ABF and why the title is "I had to laugh". I thought the name of the blog was funny and could have a double meaning.

**** I feel slow. :wacko:

its probably a good thing the players dont read this forum....if they did, Weiner would probably explode because of how much we have messed with him

In my head I was pronouncing it like its spoken wy-ner so thats why I didn't see it at first but whatever........

atl falcon is special

No worries man, the first time I saw his name (And for a very long time after), I thought he name was pronounced wee-ner. :unsure:

its probably a good thing the players dont read this forum....if they did, Weiner would probably explode because of how much we have messed with him

I'm sure he's never had to go through this before... <_<

It's like Crump once told a magazine about how the kids used to tease him by asking him "Alge, are you a fun guy?"