Once America deploys misslies in Poland, Russia will respond by putting missllies in Cuba !

It will be a new era of Arms buildup, like nothing we have ever seen even in the hey day of the Cold War, because now Russia will have allies who hate America as much as they do in Iran and China who all want to see the United States Fall...............

I support a misslie shield as a defensive base, and if Russia decides to put offensive misslies in Cuba, All **** is going to break loose.

Spies Like Us?

movie_spies_like_us_chevy_scared1.jpg

:lol:

Emmett Fitz-Hume: What was that?

Austin Millbarge: It was a dickfor.

Emmett Fitz-Hume: What's a dickfor?

Austin Millbarge: To pee with.

and

Dr. Imhaus: Doctor

Austin Millbarge: Doctor

Dr. Imhaus: Doctor

Emmett Fitz-Hume: Doctor

[Imhaus exits]

Dr. Marston: Doctor

Dr. Marston: Doctor

[Marston exits]

Karen Boyer: Doctor

Karen Boyer: Doctor

Emmett Fitz-Hume: [amorously] Doctor

[Boyer exits]

Jerry Hadley: Doctor

Jerry Hadley: Doctor

[Hadley exits]

Austin Millbarge: We're not doctors!

To you really believe that The Chi-coms care about their ecomony, they are using 85% of the trade-surplus to build up their military, China is a Commiust nation and is using ecomonic progress as a smokescreen to cover their massive military buildup. Russia wants to rebuild its Empire, and Iran wants to wipe Israel off the Face of the Earth and all three know to achieve their goals they have to do one thing............

China .............Dominate the entire Pacfic rim and conquer Taiwan = Get rid of US

Russia ........... Rebuild Russian Empire = Get rid of US

Iran ..................Wipe Israel off Face of Earth, Kill every Jewish Man, Woman and Child = Get rid of US

So you see they will work together against us so we dont need liberal hacks who will not stand up for this country in these dangerous times....................

I am concerned about Russia's ability to consolidate Middle Eastern Allys against us (including Iran), and while China doesn't like us much, they need our economy for theirs to thrive. So YES, I am CERTAIN that they care about their economy. Without their economy thriving, they are just a HUGE Cambodia. Just a 3rd world nation with a sticks and stones military.

To you really believe that The Chi-coms care about their ecomony, they are using 85% of the trade-surplus to build up their military, China is a Commiust nation and is using ecomonic progress as a smokescreen to cover their massive military buildup. Russia wants to rebuild its Empire, and Iran wants to wipe Israel off the Face of the Earth and all three know to achieve their goals they have to do one thing............

China .............Dominate the entire Pacfic rim and conquer Taiwan = Get rid of US

Russia ........... Rebuild Russian Empire = Get rid of US

Iran ..................Wipe Israel off Face of Earth, Kill every Jewish Man, Woman and Child = Get rid of US

So you see they will work together against us so we dont need liberal hacks who will not stand up for this country in these dangerous times....................

General Jack D. Ripper: Mandrake, do you recall what Clemenceau once said about war?

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: No, I don't think I do, sir, no.

General Jack D. Ripper: He said war was too important to be left to the generals. When he said that, 50 years ago, he might have been right. But today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.