A pass rusher may become available

atljbo1

Chirs Clemons-2007 stats:20 tackles 8 sacks 2 forced fumbles

Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Johnson suggested DE Chris Clemons is locked in a battle with Jerome McDougle for the fifth defensive end spot.McDougle has impressed coaches all camp

Philly DE Depth

Trent Cole

Juqua Parker

Darren Howard

Victor Abiamiri

Jerome McDougle or Chris Clemons(fighting for the last DE spot)

Bryan Smith(3rd round rookie)

I see Atlanta picking up a tight end or defensive end or both before week 1. I would love to add a proven veteran defensive end to push Anderson and provide depth in case Abraham struggles with injuries.

You know I think your right on the money. We MUST have someone in case Abe goes down. Seeing our pass rush for the first quarter last week .. ehh its just not pretty. We need a vet who can get some pressure.. ANY pressure.

Chirs Clemons-2007 stats:20 tackles 8 sacks 2 forced fumbles

Philly DE Depth

Trent Cole

Juqua Parker

Darren Howard

Victor Abiamiri

Jerome McDougle or Chris Clemons(fighting for the last DE spot)

Bryan Smith(3rd round rookie)

I doubt Darrren Howard stays, and I wouldn't want him. McDougle doesn't do much himself either. They'll keep Clemons, and I wouldn't want either Howard or McDougle

Yeah right, we have Abraham on one side who fights chronic injuries and Anderson on the other side who is completely ineffective and we don't need a DE. Unbelievable.

didn't he stay healthy last year? hopefully that's the start of something, I was hearing it was some training joint the staff had came up for him