Guys that Move to Oakland Have Issues

innovativefx

Yeah - i am glad he is gone... I'm sure Oakland is just used to this sort of player though

I think Dallas is attempting of stealing that image away from Oakland......so far, they are doing a good job of doing that. Thank gosh they have Romo at QB, otherwise they would be attempting to sign Vick once he gets out.

I think Dallas is attempting of stealing that image away from Oakland......so far, they are doing a good job of doing that. Thank gosh they have Romo at QB, otherwise they would be attempting to sign Vick once he gets out.

and somehow, they still manage to find themselves in the post season....image doesnt matter when you are winning.

and somehow, they still manage to find themselves in the post season....image doesnt matter when you are winning.

Hmmmmm.....and how far have they been going in the playoff's with all of that talent? The difference is...when you are at Dallas's level, making the playoffs is expected....not getting at least to the NFC championship is a failure. So...post season to them is being where they are supposed to be...no big deal....eventually coaches get fired for not winning in the post season.

DALLAS IS STILL ALWAYS IN THE PLAY-OFF HUNT. OAKLAND'S BEEN OUT OF THE

PICTURE FOR A WHILE ......... WHAT'S OUR EXCUSE? IF WE HAD A VERY PRODUCTIVE

TEAM, THAT WOULD KILL THE MESSAGE BOARD. THERE WOULD BE NO REASON TO

BASH, NO REASON TO MOAN, NO REASON TO COMPLAIN, AND NO REASON TO HAVE

ANYONE TO LEGITIMATELY HATE. :rolleyes:

Also....in addition....I now live about 2 1/2 hours south of Dallas. It seems that everyone that I speak to are Cowboy fans and not Houston fans. But, the Cowboy fans even have embarrassed displeasure of the characters they have on the team. They still cheer for them because they are Cowboys, but they have a concern about the direction the Cowboys character / image is going.

One said the other day.....In years past, we had individuals like Irwin, Hollywood Henderson, and an offensive lineman that had issues....but never has the team had as many on the roster as now. The cowboys were known as America's Team....with mostly top notch steller type individuals, such as Roger Staubach. So.....bottomline, even Cowboy fans quietly tend to have concerns of the teams direction of having players with character issues.

CHARACTER ISSUES WILL NOT BE GOING AWAY. THERE IS A NEW BREED IN THE NFL. BUT

BE REAL. DO YOU THINK THESE ARE CHOIR BOYS? THE DAY OF LISTEN TO ME AND KEEP YOUR

MOUTH SHUT ARE GONE. THESE GUYS TALK BACK. AND LIKE IT OR NOT THERE ARE MANY

MORE WAITING IN THE WINGS TO ENTER THE NFL. I'M CONCERNED WITH FOOTBALL ISSUES.

NO MORE, NO LESS. IF THE STOMACH CAN'T TAKE IT ..... SWITCH TO GOLF, IT'S A GENTLEMAN'S

GAME. :rolleyes:

CHARACTER ISSUES WILL NOT BE GOING AWAY. THERE IS A NEW BREED IN THE NFL. BUT

BE REAL. DO YOU THINK THESE ARE CHOIR BOYS? THE DAY OF LISTEN TO ME AND KEEP YOUR

MOUTH SHUT ARE GONE. THESE GUYS TALK BACK. AND LIKE IT OR NOT THERE ARE MANY

MORE WAITING IN THE WINGS TO ENTER THE NFL. I'M CONCERNED WITH FOOTBALL ISSUES.

NO MORE, NO LESS. IF THE STOMACH CAN'T TAKE IT ..... SWITCH TO GOLF, IT'S A GENTLEMAN'S

GAME. :rolleyes:

You need to tell that to Blank and the front office because WE still get rid of players based on character.

You need to tell that to Blank and the front office because WE still get rid of players based on character.

THEY'LL FIND OUT THE HARD WAY. WATCHING OTHER TEAMS GRAB THE

TALENT. CLEAN CHARACTER DOESN'T WIN SUPER BOWLS ....... MEAN,

PHYSICAL TEAMS WIN SUPER BOWLS. THE SQUEAKY CLEAN TEAMS WATCH

THE SUPER BOWLS FROM THEIR LIVING ROOMS. <_<