Anquan Boldin wants a trade...

durrdbyrd

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Roddy White and Robinson looks good enough for me.........The Cardinals would want a 1st round pick and Bolden wants a Randy Moss type contract..........(The Cardinals are not trading Boldin..... atleast not this year)

Nooooooo

Soon (a year or 2)we will have to give Roddy White a pretty big contract

As was said earlier, the Cards aren't trading Boldin at this point. Honestly, it is a bit late in the game to start this 'trade me' crap. Should have already gone thru that.

But yeah, unless they can get a first and a second that are supposed to be pretty high, I don't see it happening. He's been one of the better receivers in the league, and with him on that team they probably have a top 3 receiving core in the league.

If he does gets traded, that is one lucky team that lands him. He is a grrreat receiver.

Oh man, him and roddy would be crazzzyyy son. two of the more physical receivers (anquan being the most physical).

but really, this team has so many needs and receivers are on the bottom of that list. Why would we give up a draft pick for a receiver that wants alot of money when we need draft picks for cornerbacks, DTs, TEs, etc.

roddy, laurent, jenkins, and douglas are good enough on their own at this point.

But still, im not gonna lie. if we do land anquan, i wont be mad. i would know that its a bad move, but i think hes so talented.

really???didnt we get rid of all of our highest paid players....rod coleman, deanglelo hall, alge crumpler, warrick dunn....seriously besides turner and ryan our budget is alot lower than before am i right?

Yea, i mean the cap hits are still there from their guarenteed money but soon the wallet should be wide open. Plus we got rid of Joe Horn too.

Kynan Forney, Brooking, and Milloy are making alot of money as well as Anderson and Abraham. But most of our players arent getting that much, like curtis lofton, harry douglas, O-linemen (maybe weiner idk), luarent, roddy, jenkins, norwood, safeties, TEs, cornerbacks, boley(he should be paid soon if he stays), DTs.

plus, in 2 years isnt it suppose to be cap free? Im far more concerned about what wed have to give up than money

it would be nice, but we would have to give at least a #1(& we are buildingforthe most part, through the draft)roddy & boleys contracts come up next year & i hope we pay those 2 guys & keep em here, & laurent looks like he could emerge & harry could be a guy that dc would have to adjust their game plan for.....not surewe need bolden that bad.....but would be nice(maybe jenkins & a 5th)..lol

When I read that story earlier tonight; the first thing I thought of was how much I'd love seeing Boldin in a Falcons uniform.

Ryan + Roddy + Boldin = TD Falcons

Then reality hit me & I realized, for several diff reasons, our chance of getting Boldin was very slim to none

But man I'd LOVE to see him wearing Red & Black

The price would probably be a little too steep, as many of you have mentioned, but I guess there is the possibility of him becoming enough of a problem in their locker room that they would have to get rid of him. Thus providing us leverage. Not likely, but who knows. I also agree that wide receiver isn't the biggest need, but I think if a player like Boldin falls in our lap we have to at least give serious thought to the option. Speaking hypothetically of course.

And it has been a while since we've been able to say that wide receiver is not a need. But it's really not for us, not now anyway. I'm not sure if that's a credit to the growth of our young receivers or a testament to how weak some of our other positions are. I guess a little of both.

When I read that story earlier tonight; the first thing I thought of was how much I'd love seeing Boldin in a Falcons uniform.

Ryan + Roddy + Boldin = TD Falcons

Then reality hit me & I realized, for several diff reasons, our chance of getting Boldin was very slim to none

But man I'd LOVE to see him wearing Red & Black

DOZER .... IT'S A GREAT DREAM. I WISH IT COULD COME TRUE ALSO. :rolleyes:

We don't need no stinkin disgruntled players coming in here, end of story.

:rolleyes:

Id be disgruntled too if my team mate was just lavished with a 40M contract over 4 years and didnt get a new contract myself...

Anquan Boldin is one of the most hard working WR's in the league, whether it be TC, practice or in games. He deserves whatever contract he gets imo and the Cards are heading down the wrong path on this. Soon they will have Fitz and that is it for the wideouts... Johnson has moved on and Boldin wants out... LMAO @ the Cards handling of this...

Boldin would be nothing but professional if he came to Atlanta, and im tipping he would keep Roddy hot on his heels ;)