I am dedicating myself to avoid Shockley threads.

This is a declaration of freedom from all D.J. Shockley discussion.

the fans that are Shockley fans first, I feel, are driving themselves-- or rather feeding off of-- our actual, intelligent responses.

Just uhh, you know, don't post in them.

I realize that this, in itself, may start a convo about the kid. If this is the case, it will be deleted.

the fans that are Shockley fans first, I feel, are driving themselves-- or rather feeding off of-- our actual, intelligent responses.

I realize that this, in itself, may start a convo about the kid. If this is the case, it will be deleted.

YOu realize that if you start a thread about Jason Elam, they will find a way to inject SHockley into it, right?

YOu realize that if you start a thread about Jason Elam, they will find a way to inject SHockley into it, right?

Then put the poster on mute. It's a valid option. Who wants a person constantly changing topic? Then just keep posting about Elam in the thread. Eventually, even the most idiotic of idiots will get the point.

Obviuosly your not very intelligent. If you guys would stop making threads crying about why all the fans are cheering for Shockley when he came in the game and 2, if you would just ignore the good ones you would not have to make a declaration like some dummy. :rolleyes:

Then put the poster on mute. It's a valid option. Who wants a person constantly changing topic? Then just keep posting about Elam in the thread. Eventually, even the most idiotic of idiots will get the point.

you blame the Shock fans, but its yall haters that need to shut up. i mean i cant even get one opinion out about Shock without 3 people replying to mine with their own view ready to argue. yall just need to chill. I mean buck makes a thread now and again, but i see more by other fans than Shock fans. what i think is idoitic is the people who say they want this stuff to stop and make a Shockley thread.

It's not even that serious. This is a message board, I swear people get too uptight about a message board.

Smh.

I know its getting annoying. every other 3 shock threads are like this.

Gotta love it.

Yea next your gonna tell me that A'int is cool if you use it, but others, then it aint koo.

you blame the Shock fans, but its yall haters that need to shut up. i mean i cant even get one opinion out about Shock without 3 people replying to mine with their own view ready to argue. yall just need to chill. I mean buck makes a thread now and again, but i see more by other fans than Shock fans. what i think is idoitic is the people who say they want this stuff to stop and make a Shockley thread.

You're actually right Gfan. I can't wait until this debate ends.

You're actually right Gfan. I can't wait until this debate ends.

Says the man with a quote from Gafan concerning Shock in his sig. No offense, but you're too predictable. You're in every Shockley thread and you respond to every post with the word Shockley in it. You probably didn't even know how much involved in the debate you actually are. You gotta love it indeed! :lol:

I will never understand how people that feel so strongly about not talking about certain players post in those very threads or start them up on their own. Kinda silly don't you think? :huh: Instead of making the declaration...just do it!!! B)

I will never understand how people that feel so strongly about not talking about certain players post in those very threads or start them up on their own. Kinda silly don't you think? :huh: Instead of making the declaration...just do it!!! B)

:lol: :lol: thats what im saying. I think he is trying to get koo points and start his own little Group of posters who wont talk about Shock. If you tired of Shock talk, then dont post or Check out others subforms.