I WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS YOU

jjooee

Yes they did.

Jesus was God....Jesus said noone takes my life I have authority to lay it down and pick it up again

Jesus is God....people are not, they are flawed.

Peter denied Jesus but we no longer condemn Peter for that nor does God.

The Jews are Gods chosen people.

Wow..someone needs to inform Paul about this. I choose you, since you figure you know more than he did.

Galatians 3:27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Wow..someone needs to inform Paul about this. I choose you, since you figure you know more than he did.

Galatians 3:27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

LOL....Yes, Mr Misguided....the Jews are Gods chosen people.

WOW it has been a while since I saw someone so misinformed! That is why my pastor preaches and doesn't politic! I don't need my pastor to tell me about the the world help me get right with the Lord and I can make those decisions for myself. Furthermore does Obama own Wonderbread?????? Did I miss something.

Well, Obama does have the Communist spirit the Pastor talked about.

We're too politically correct nowadays to admit that our own politicians have the communist spirit.

But, unfortunately....many do have he communist spirit.

Nothing makes people recoil in horror more than the truth

LOL....Yes, Mr Misguided....the Jews are Gods chosen people.

Keep thinking that. You will see who is misguided when it counts. Tell me...if the Jews are Gods chosen, then where does that leave you?

But I am sure you know more than Paul on the subject. All he did was write the majority of the new testament. What is your resume again?

Keep thinking that. You will see who is misguided when it counts. Tell me...if the Jews are Gods chosen, then where does that leave you?

But I am sure you know more than Paul on the subject. All he did was write the majority of the new testament. What is your resume again?

You just like to argue for the sake of argument, I thnk you know the Jews are Gods chsoen people.

Like I said, you just argue for the sake of argument.

I've seen some idiots take the pulpit before and while this guy isn't the worst I've heard he's definatlly in the top three. I swear it would almost be joke that a precentage of our population belives Obama's the anti christ if that statistic wasn't true. Anybody see the other video he posted. ATLAH or whatever his name is was hate'in on Mandela.

The Jewish people are God's chosen people. In a world where there is increasing anti-Semitism, God is still in control. There is absolutely no evidence in the Bible where God rejects the Jewish people as His chosen people. There is no evidence where God is for anti-Semitism. In fact, the roots of Christianity is in Judaism. In the Book of Exodus, the same God that Christians worshipped the last 2000 years is the exact same God as the "Lord God of the Hebrews" (Exodus 3:18). The Bible was written by men and inspired by God thousands of years before Christianity. The Jews were held in captivity by the Egyptians for over 400 years.

God constantly reminded the Jewish people, who were called Israelites in the Old Testament of their freedom from slavery. He was the same God that commanded the people to worship Him and obey all of His commandments and walk in His judgements. Even though God's people has disobeyed the Lord, they have been forgiven by Him after they repented and returned to Him. They are God's people by covenant. To Abram (Abraham), He said that He will make of him a great nation. (Genesis 12:2) He has also said that He will bless those who bless them and curse those that curse Israel. (Gen. 12:3) Throughout history, every nation that has oppressed or cursed the Jewish people are either no longer in existence or have had to suffer various consequences as a result. Two examples that come to mind are Germany and ancient Egypt.

While it is true that many of the Jewish people have rejected Jesus, there is never any excuse for bigotry and anti-Semitism. Many of the first Christian believers, all 12 disciples, the writers of the Bible, and Jesus Himself are all Jews. Paul, a Jew, wrote most of the entire New Testament or some of the books were based on His letters. "Salvation is of the Jews" (John 4:22). Jesus came to save the Jewish people. He is still the Messiah of the Jewish people. Romans 1:16 says that "It is the power of God unto salvation to the Jew first, then to the Gentile."

The birth and ministry of the Messiah has been prophesied in the Old Testament books of Psalms, Isaiah, and Zechariah. Isaiah 45:17 says, " [but] Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end." Israel will always be God's chosen people. In Revelation 7:4-8, 144,000 Jewish will have the seals of God written on their foreheads. God will not break His covenant with the Jewish people, nor will He. In Isaiah 46: 13, Israel is "my glory". In Israel 49:3, Israel is God's servant, in whom they will be glorified. Isaiah 49:6 also says, "And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth." Do not believe the lies that God is not the God of the Jewish people or it is okay to hate them because "they killed Jesus."

You just like to argue for the sake of argument, I thnk you know the Jews are Gods chsoen people.

Like I said, you just argue for the sake of argument.

No I shoot down idiocy for the sake of truth. And I do it well.

The Nation of Israel at one time WAS God's chosen, but that ended long ago and far away. Indeed God allowed them to be attacked. destroyed and enslaved many times.

But when Jesus came, he made it clear that ANYONE who chose him was chosen. So if you still think it is only the Jews and Israel who are God's chosen I ask you again..where does that leave you? You were NEVER EVER a part of the original nation of Israel, and thus NEVER under Mosaic law. Your ONLY hope was through Christ, not any old testament pact( which was broken time and time again by Israel).

So if Jesus is your only hope, as the law cannot save, and you still wish to insist that the Jews are his chosen.. I ask you again..where does that leave YOU?

And you call me misguided while using false theology to **** your own self? Seriously man, educate yourself in the Bible, it's history and that guy named Jesus. Because when he said he died for everyone who believed in him he meant it. He did not die only for Israel and Jews.

When you say Israel is God's chosen, you deny what Christ said he died for and thus you deny Christ himself.

The Jewish people are God's chosen people. In a world where there is increasing anti-Semitism, God is still in control. There is absolutely no evidence in the Bible where God rejects the Jewish people as His chosen people. There is no evidence where God is for anti-Semitism. In fact, the roots of Christianity is in Judaism. In the Book of Exodus, the same God that Christians worshipped the last 2000 years is the exact same God as the "Lord God of the Hebrews" (Exodus 3:18). The Bible was written by men and inspired by God thousands of years before Christianity. The Jews were held in captivity by the Egyptians for over 400 years.

God constantly reminded the Jewish people, who were called Israelites in the Old Testament of their freedom from slavery. He was the same God that commanded the people to worship Him and obey all of His commandments and walk in His judgements. Even though God's people has disobeyed the Lord, they have been forgiven by Him after they repented and returned to Him. They are God's people by covenant. To Abram (Abraham), He said that He will make of him a great nation. (Genesis 12:2) He has also said that He will bless those who bless them and curse those that curse Israel. (Gen. 12:3) Throughout history, every nation that has oppressed or cursed the Jewish people are either no longer in existence or have had to suffer various consequences as a result. Two examples that come to mind are Germany and ancient Egypt.

While it is true that many of the Jewish people have rejected Jesus, there is never any excuse for bigotry and anti-Semitism. Many of the first Christian believers, all 12 disciples, the writers of the Bible, and Jesus Himself are all Jews. Paul, a Jew, wrote most of the entire New Testament or some of the books were based on His letters. "Salvation is of the Jews" (John 4:22). Jesus came to save the Jewish people. He is still the Messiah of the Jewish people. Romans 1:16 says that "It is the power of God unto salvation to the Jew first, then to the Gentile."

The birth and ministry of the Messiah has been prophesied in the Old Testament books of Psalms, Isaiah, and Zechariah. Isaiah 45:17 says, " [but] Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end." Israel will always be God's chosen people. In Revelation 7:4-8, 144,000 Jewish will have the seals of God written on their foreheads. God will not break His covenant with the Jewish people, nor will He. In Isaiah 46: 13, Israel is "my glory". In Israel 49:3, Israel is God's servant, in whom they will be glorified. Isaiah 49:6 also says, "And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth." Do not believe the lies that God is not the God of the Jewish people or it is okay to hate them because "they killed Jesus."

How in the world do you equate saying the Jews are not God's chosen with antisemitism?

Please show me where Jesus said he came to die only for the Jewish people. PLEASE show me this . If you can show me where Jesus said he died oNLY for Jews, I will leave this board and NEVER come back. I will have my IP banned so I cannot sign back on as anyone if you will show me using bible scripture where Jesus said he came to die for the Jews only.

Pretty simple task if you truly believe what you say. So do it and I shall be here no more. I wait for those scriptures.

And BTW, being Jewish by birth and being Jewish in faith are two different things. So when you describe Jesus as a Jew, he does not deny he is the Messiah as Jews by faith do.

Like I said, you know the Jews are Gods chosen people, you just like to argue for the sake of argument.

Why would you deny the Jews are Gods chosen people ???

You're not Muslim.

I deny they are still Gods Chosen because Jesus said he died for everyone and not just Jews. A bigger question would be why do YOU deny Christs death? Because if you are saying he died only for Jews, you call him a liar.Plain and simple. Why would you call Jesus a liar?

Still waiting for that scripture.

We can go to the most rudimental scripture that even kindergarteners know..John 3:16 to prove my point. Remember when he said that WHOEVER believed in him had salvation?

Remember the next verse where he said he did not come to condemn the world, but that the world may be saved through him?

Remember when Paul said in Galations 3: 28 that there is neither Jew nor Greek, Freeman or slave but ALL are one in Christ?

So I offer you scripture from the bible you profess to believe to back up my facts.

Now until you offer scripture from the bible you profess to believe that Jesus died only for Jews, I will have to accept the fact that you deny Christ.

I can gladly accept people on here such as the Egoist who just don't believe. I am fine with that because their stance takes conviction I applaud them for taking a stance wether I agree with it or not. .

However, when someone who professes to believe yet does not believe Jesus nor the scripture, that is spineless and without a leg to stand on.