ok enough is enough

dashriprock2

Hey I hope he looks like Manning and Brady for the fourth game. We all know that Harrington is not much of a passer, so I desperately want us to upgrade the QB position.

As of now, Shockley had not been impressive. If he can light it up in the last preseason game, then maybe the coaches will see he can improve in his game play.

I just want the 3 best QBs on the team - I don't care who they are really.

Shockley starts the 4th preseason game and does a great job..........

then what?

then maybe, just maybe we can get a 7th round pick for him in a trade. otherwise, he is gone. you do realize he has the lowest qb rating of any qb in the nfl in 2 games in the preseason so far. that is pathetic. even Ken Dorsey has been better, that is funny.

They never cut Favre. They drafted him in 2nd rd and actually traded him for a late 1st rd pick when it was apparent he could not handle the night life in Atl and rarely showed up for practice on time or sober. The coach, Jerry Glanville pushed for the trade. Perhaps with a more disciplinarian he might have straightendd out in a season or two but Glanville woudl not wait and pushed the GM to make a deal. Unforutnately, that was the one good draft pick that GM (Ken Herock) made while here. He wasted the 1st rounder they got in return on a RB named Tony Smith who was a complete bust.

Shockely might be able to amke the squad as 3rd string best case. The ar ento goign to keep a kid who has shown veyr little and be just 1 play away from handing him the reigns to the offense. They will keep either Redman or Harrington and may keep both and cut Shockley.