Rich McKay...........the ultimate IMPOSTER

Bring It

McKay is proving weekly what an absolute IMPOSTER his was as a GM. Especially in the player selection department.

Just imagine what Arthur Blank paid out for just TWO of McKay's jokes as trades................Price and Horn, with almost ZERO return.

We could have done as well with two undrafted FA's from Brookwood High School !!!!!!!

Absolutely pathetic !!!!

Thank you God, for Thomas Dimitroff.

Joe Horn would have been amazing paired with Vick, Horn's fallout came with Vick's. I don't blame McKay, Horn's departure is another unfortunate result of Vick's troubles. It's unfortunate that Horn felt he wasn't wanted but it's true, we're forced to rebuild, and Horn won't be a part of that. We weren't planning on this when we brought him in, McKay should have had it right if Vick was still around.

Yeah like a lot of GM's, McKay made some good moves and some not so good moves. But I don't think he lost his job because of player picks. I think the Quitrino hiring was his poison pill myself.

It's just hard to fathom him hiring ANY college coach last season, but much less a guy who had NO clue how to run an offense (despite the rhetoric stating otherwish), and had no clue how to treat professional athletes (no talking at the dinner table gents).

I think McKay lost all credibility with the Quitrino hiring. Thank goodness he had no say in hiring our new coach.

Joe Horn would have been amazing paired with Vick, Horn's fallout came with Vick's. I don't blame McKay, Horn's departure is another unfortunate result of Vick's troubles. It's unfortunate that Horn felt he wasn't wanted but it's true, we're forced to rebuild, and Horn won't be a part of that. We weren't planning on this when we brought him in, McKay should have had it right if Vick was still around.

Well I'll be darned...............why didn't I think of that ????