The Titan Test

SuperBirdFan

Win, Lose, or Draw. If we can go toe to toe with a well coached Titan team that will build a lot of confidence. The Titans always play sound football. Good blocking and good tackling. They have pretty good running game too.

I am excited for this Falcon team. I maybe dreaming but I believe the Falcons will sharpen their talons on the Titans.

I am looking for a good showing from our Falcons. Since MS came from Jags and Ravens he knows the Titans. Jeff Fisher likes to pound the ball and play good defense no matter who his OC and DC is. So if they are actually game planning like a real game I believe we put up a good fight. Great test for our young players.

You always play up to the competition. better than playing the Rams who can not do anything right on either side of the ball. We would not learn anything or prove anything. It would just be another scrimmage.

The first half should be a good way of determining how well we will play this year. At least the first part of the season. With the starters playing the first half and game planning, at least doing some game planning for the Titans, it will interesting to see how well we do.

Well I don't think you can read too much into any preseason game, but we have seen some flashes of nice play from our guys. Of course, they are largely inconsistent due to this being preseason. But as it has been pointed out, they have been competitive in both games.

We should see a little bit more of who this team is going to be in the upcoming season in the first half against the Titans, since we are playing most of our first string then.

Lets just hope to see them compete hard, compete smart (minimize the errors), and stay healthy.

We have to watch VY in the open field, but I want to see a pass rush. I want pressure from both sides to contain him in the pocket. Our corners should do very well against their receivers. Stop the run combo of White and Johnson, then pressure VY to mistakes.

Now their defense is good. Great front 7, kinda shaky in the secondary. Let's see if Ryan can get something going as well.

Win, Lose, or Draw. If we can go toe to toe with a well coached Titan team that will build a lot of confidence. The Titans always play sound football. Good blocking and good tackling. They have pretty good running game too.

I am excited for this Falcon team. I maybe dreaming but I believe the Falcons will sharpen their talons on the Titans.

The Titans looked like crap against the Raiders..... <_<