Madden 09 Franchise PS3

Going by who replied in the other thread, here's who all are taken:

ME Patriots (jigsawklr)

atripes Falcons (need your PSN)

DemetriusDew Jags/Browns (need to know which) (demetrius_dew)

Monoxide Dolphins (need your PSN)

ak_Falcon27 Saints (need your PSN) (Dlo27 ?)

Greg_7 Cowboys (gmsena1)

Primetime_Jr23 Giants (slevens_9th)

demo007 Jags/Steelers (depending on Dew) (DeMo007)

VENOM, if atripes doesn't still want in or the Falcons, they're yours. He'd originally requested them in the original thread, so I have to be fair and give him first crack at them. If he takes them, do you have an alternate team?

I set the league up and have sent friend invites to those of you that I have PSN's for. It's set up as 10 team league, with playoffs, All-Pro difficulty. Injuries and Fatigue on. Please leave your info in this thread so I can get friend invites sent. I actually think I have to simply invite you and you pick your own team. Regardless, the entire NFL universe is open. I took the Pats. I listed who wanted who, so let's try to give everyone their choice on the first come first serve basis from the thread. I'm wanting to start this thing fairly soon too, so let's get on there and get it registered. Also, review the settings and I can change it if need be. I wanted to go with All-Madden, but didn't know if everyone would want that. I went through the MaddenIQ quickly, so I got a low score, I meant to skip it so I just hurried through it. Mine is probably low.

What's up guys.

Is this league still happening? Has anyone heard from Dew? (I know he's probably busy with the NCAA dynasty).

popcornplaya, I did a search on "AFMB" and found the league out there, but didn't want to select a team until Dew had a chance to make his decision.

Thanks,

DeMo007

What's up guys.

Is this league still happening? Has anyone heard from Dew? (I know he's probably busy with the NCAA dynasty).

popcornplaya, I did a search on "AFMB" and found the league out there, but didn't want to select a team until Dew had a chance to make his decision.

Thanks,

DeMo007

Yeah, I sent out invites. For some reason though, it won't let me send them unless people are online... Not sure what gives with that. The league is AFMB though.