Goodbye Joe Horn!

formul8or

I always hated you as a Saint. You were annoying and cocky, but not in the fun entertaining way of say T.O., no when you did you celebrations you were just annoying. When we signed you I was puzzled a little, especially when I saw how much we are paying you.

Needless to say, after your season with us I would have rather have re-signed Peerless "More Productive" Price. How many catches did Horn have? Like 12? And no TD's I believe.

You didn't study the playbook during the offseason because your self-absorbed personality knew that with the emergence of White and Robinson, along with Douglas, you would just be the laughing stock of our WR corps. Heck Brian Finneran hasn't played in 2 years and each time I went to training camp he was 10 times more impressive than you.

Good bye, and good riddence. I hope you get signed by the Dolphins.

I always hated you as a Saint. You were annoying and cocky, but not in the fun entertaining way of say T.O., no when you did you celebrations you were just annoying. When we signed you I was puzzled a little, especially when I saw how much we are paying you.

Needless to say, after your season with us I would have rather have re-signed Peerless "More Productive" Price. How many catches did Horn have? Like 12? And no TD's I believe.

You didn't study the playbook during the offseason because your self-absorbed personality knew that with the emergence of White and Robinson, along with Douglas, you would just be the laughing stock of our WR corps. Heck Brian Finneran hasn't played in 2 years and each time I went to training camp he was 10 times more impressive than you.

Co-sign.

Horn...what a waste of time, money and roster space.

*sigh*

he came here to win. not rebuild. and you wanna flame him for that? he wants to play for a winner, what he thought was happening when he came here. he did his part in bringing out the best in roddy and laurent. now without vick and the team he originally joined being in place he would like to go elsewhere. joe horn is a good person and a great sportsman.

he came here to win. not rebuild. and you wanna flame him for that? he wants to play for a winner, what he thought was happening when he came here. he did his part in bringing out the best in roddy and laurent. now without vick and the team he originally joined being in place he would like to go elsewhere. joe horn is a good person and a great sportsman.

I think most people are angry with Joe because of how he handled the situation. Like not studying his playbook so he could be traded and other stuff he said publicly. I don't hate him like some seem to do because I know this isn't the situation he signed up for and he's getting old so he wants to win now.

But he could of handled things a little bit better but I appreciate what he did off the field and on the field with the other receivers.

If he was so devout in really wanting to play for a "winner", I highly doubt that he would have demanded that big of a contract.

If he happens to get hooked up with the Pats, Cowboys or Giants, I highly doubt that he asks for as much money as he did from us.

I plain don't like him. Every player that comes through here hopes they are playing for a winner. Ed Hartwell, Boone Stutz, Adam Jennings, Joey Harrington, Bill Goldberg....does that mean I should like them?

He didn't study the playbook, publicly said he wanted a release, was dragging at practice...we are still paying him! He got away with a good one on us and his 2.5 mil guaranteed.

Things happened completely out of anyone's control last year. Instead of rolling with the punches and sticking with it he became a baby and wanted out.

If he wanted to play for a winner the best thing he could have done was get his butt on the field and play his best. Does anyone think a top contending team would sign him as anything other than a 3-5 th WR? If a team is already a winner they most likely have several better WR's than him.

Maybe he should just buy a replica super bowl ring on Ebay, cause that is about as much as he would actually contribute to a super bowl caliber team.

I plain don't like him. Every player that comes through here hopes they are playing for a winner. Ed Hartwell, Boone Stutz, Adam Jennings, Joey Harrington, Bill Goldberg....does that mean I should like them?

Stutz?? Don't go hatin on Stutz! Boone's DA MAN!!

chriscrocker.jpg

Leave the Boonerino ALONE!!

He's done NOTHING to you!!

LEAVE HIM ALONE ! !

What a waste.

Well since you think he is a good person & a great sportsman. PLEASE explain why he didn't keep his mouth shut and be a team player. I'll tell you why because like the inscure little man he is he complained because he was not getting what he thought was his share of playing time. Since he was at best the 5th best WR on the team what did he expect. Maybe he would have played and gotten a chance to prove himself if he showed a little class but nope he had to cry to the media. Well TD and Cach showed him real quick they don't play that game.

As far as that crap about he wants to play for a winner guess you don't think out team is a winner so why don't you go with Joe where ever that might be..

"Free Mike Vick" that statement says volumes about you and where your feeling about the FALCONS are.

[/quot

Horn signed a contract, didn't show up for any ota admitted he didn't study the playbook. Yeah, a real good sportman Probably still wearing Ookies shoes. That is working out real well for the "good sportsman' I hope he doesn't get signed anywhere Here is some flame

Joe Horn did not come here to win lets get that straight right now!!! Joe Horn came here for Joe Horn! He thought he could be the #1 WR here period! If you noticed he wanted out of NO. when he went to the 3rd WR. Guess what Joe Horn wants out of Atlanta because he knew he was the 4th WR at best. Joe Horn has a big Ego that TD and Smith cared not to inflate So you think Joe Horn came to Atlanta to win? :lol::lol: Why would Joe Horn pick a team who has never had back to back winning seasons if he wanted to win? Take that stupid excuse of "He wants to play for a winner" crap some where else!

he had one short TD catch