Will Horn's release affect Roddy ?

Bring It

I hope the departure of Horn won't change Roddy's "team" attitude. They were super close and I'm sure White will miss Horn's presence, especially during practice where Horn helped him greatly.

Thoughts ??

nah, Roddy knows that Horn wanted out. We granted his wish, nothing more.

roddy will be cool. i heard him say that joe did help his game and is/was a good mentor for him but right after that they asked about joe's situation and roddy said that joe would have to do whats best for him. roddy is going to go out there and make plays and try to be a leader for our team regardless. if he goes anywhere over 800 yds this year (i expect he'll have 1,000+ again) we need to sign him long term.

roddy+boley

I hope the departure of Horn won't change Roddy's "team" attitude. They were super close and I'm sure White will miss Horn's presence, especially during practice where Horn helped him greatly.

Thoughts ??

They can't have been that close as Joe didn't show up for most of the off-season.

Roddy did give Horn credit for helping him but that is about it. I noticed the comments about Ryan due to his allegiance to Vick slowly transitioned into supporting Ryan. I believe he has now decided how to separate relationship with friends from relationships with a team and it's employer. At least I hope he does. I have been a big supporter of Roddy since he came into the league it's just his needs to catch up a little. I couldn't tell you how many people were looking at me in the Dome when he threw down his helmet as if I told him to do it just because I wear his jersey.