Roddy White

bengalrex

hes not doing so good. in fact, hes battling adam jennings for the 5th reciever spot. its kinda close but i think jennings is gonna get the job, and they just gonna stick roddy on special teams or on the ps.

Obviously take everything this troll said and reverse it.

Facts are Roddy is looking as good or better then he did last here. He is clearly the #1 WR we have and should competing for a Pro Bowl spot this year. He has looked great in pre season and there is pretty much no question at all he is the leader of the WR corp.

Roddy White is going to be serious contender for a Pro Bowl spot this year. We all know where he left off last year, and this year (even though it's only been 2 preseason games) he seems to be even better. Seems to have that swagger. I saw him in person this past saturday night and he looked really good in running routes.

Obviously take everything this troll said and reverse it.

Facts are Roddy is looking as good or better then he did last here. He is clearly the #1 WR we have and should competing for a Pro Bowl spot this year. He has looked great in pre season and there is pretty much no question at all he is the leader of the WR corp.

shut up..stop taking things so serious and get a life.

hes not doing so good. in fact, hes battling adam jennings for the 5th reciever spot. its kinda close but i think jennings is gonna get the job, and they just gonna stick roddy on special teams or on the ps.

Geez don't tell him that! The newbie might throw himself into traffic. Now do ya want that on your conscience?

how so? believe or not, everybody wasn't down on Roddy like most clueless people are.
& now they are drinking the kool-aid after last year....but i will say he did drop a ton of balls the first 2 years & now the falcons have a legit #1 wr.....btw...rip bernie mac...he was a legit #1 entertainer & man...my thoughts and well wishes are with his family

he has been a beast. looks even better than last year. he has 7 catches for 71 yards and a TD this preseason and i also think he scored at least 1 TD in both of our scrimmage games. he also looks like he has bulked up a bit more. his arms are HUGE. kind of reminds me a of anquan boldin.

Lets hope he gets the YAC that Boldin does... I love the way Boldin punishes CB's :wub:

First let me start by saying------ I really like Roddy!! but I watched an interveiw with him not too long ago (im sure im reading too much into this) but he was saying "this year I want to make the Probowl" and that is spectacular, but shouldnt his first accomplishment be about the TEAM, not about HIM......to me that came off as selfish!!!

I just hope we dont have a selfish player on our hand here!!

like I said I may be reading too much into it.

I think if Roddy White makes the Pro Bowl, the team will benefit just as much if not more so. I think Roddy has been working hard and making plays. He will help make our starting QB (whoever it is) look good, too. Last year, I heard a couple of fantasy football guys talking up Roddy. I thijnk this year he goes to the Pro Bowl. He deserves it. I think he has the right amount of swagger and confidence. I love an earlier interview with Roddy during mini-camp. He wouldn't call any rookie by name, only by number or just "rookie". Specifically, when he was asked about Matt Ryan, he said "the rookie looks OK out there". Good stuff.

Lets hope he gets the YAC that Boldin does... I love the way Boldin punishes CB's :wub:

yea i think he will, that was my main reason for comparing him to boldin. they are both the same height and have similar body build and also similar play style. they have good hands, but when they get the ball IN their hands is when they are really dangerous. their abilities to break tackles and build up yac is what puts them over the top.

First let me start by saying------ I really like Roddy!! but I watched an interveiw with him not too long ago (im sure im reading too much into this) but he was saying "this year I want to make the Probowl" and that is spectacular, but shouldnt his first accomplishment be about the TEAM, not about HIM......to me that came off as selfish!!!

I just hope we dont have a selfish player on our hand here!!

like I said I may be reading too much into it.

All player's personal goal should be to be the best there is, and that starts with the Probowl. If a player is in the Probowl, he has 99% most likely been a huge contributer to his team.