Alge not playing Friday

chiefbird

That was not funny. Just because he does not play for the team anymore doesn't give you the right to trash him. He has done al lot for the team and tje community.

Um... Just a guess... but I think it was just a pun. But I'm just guessing...

So what's wrong with him? Knee problems again?

Why on earth did we cut the guy? ;)

alge is a class act & i would think that, as fans, we would know that & show some class ourselves & give him some respect that he had earned while he was here

Then you would be assuming that the majority of our fan base are class individuals. Remember a lot of these people are the same ones that praised Bobby Petrino up until the Tuesday morning he didn't show up for work. Then acted suprised when he did exacly what the intelligent faction of our fanbase kept saying he would do all along. lol

Anyway.

*pays homage to Crump and wishes him a succesful end to an already great career.

Then you would be assuming that the majority of our fan base are class individuals. Remember a lot of these people are the same ones that praised Bobby Petrino up until the Tuesday morning he didn't show up for work. Then acted suprised when he did exacly what the intelligent faction of our fanbase kept saying he would do all along. lol

Anyway.

*pays homage to Crump and wishes him a succesful end to an already great career.

I don't remember reading anyone critizing his play. Please get off your high horse already. :rolleyes: