our secondary should have a great game friday against the titans.

besides alge, who are their recievers??i think i know one, justin gage, but thats about it. im sorry but i think alge will be shut down by either brook(because alge is no faster than brook) or lofton. if boley plays, he will shut him down also..it will be a good test for our def line and linebackers to cover a mobile QB.

I hope Lofton is in at MLB when he tries.

I want to see the kid hit something worthwhile.

Man, a Lofton and Alge collision would be mean. Thats alot of meat there. Hopfeully he can lay the wood on someone again.

That kid is mean. He was my favorite LB in the draft, and so glad we got him and not Mayo.

As for the secondary.....any secondary should have a good day when they are defending Vince Young....its stopping the run that is hard against TEN, not stopping the pass.

i hope brook, boley, abe, and milloy dont show friends to alge when the game is in progress..if alge comes across that middle, as much as i love alge, i want brook to knock alge into week 8 of the season.

i know milloy wont show friends, just because i know milloys attitude.

im not even sure if abe is going to play.

boley will be a beast out there like always and i think he could make some serious plays against alge after the way he covered dallas clark last week.

brooking and alge are really good friends but hopefully brooking lays the wood down.

brent grimes will probably have another big day against gage. young can zip his passes but isnt the most accurate guy as we all know. i also want to see what chevis jackson will do because i liked what i saw from him in week 1.

Alge Crumpler was the heart and soul of our team (along with dunn, brooking, etc) for many years and just because he plays for another team now dosen't mean everyone should trash talk him. He carried our passing attack when no one else could. He didn't leave on his own, he was cut.. The immaturity and ignorance of this board never ceases to amaze me. Everything is black and white to you guys, you just don't see the shades of grey

i, just like many others on this MB still love alge. we respect what he did for our organization and all the plays he made. i still wish him well in his career, but on gameday, its on. same goes for hall, i still love him as a player and hope he plays lights out in OAK, but when we travel up there i want roddy to eat him up for 10+ catches 200 yds 2 TD. and dunn also, great guy, love what he did for the city....cant really wish him all that much luck because we know what team he went to, but i hope the best for him. ;)

besides alge, who are their recievers??i think i know one, justin gage, but thats about it. im sorry but i think alge will be shut down by either brook(because alge is no faster than brook) or lofton. if boley plays, he will shut him down also..it will be a good test for our def line and linebackers to cover a mobile QB.

Why should they? Your secondary is by far the worst in the league. The Titans will wipe the floor with the Falcons

Alge Crumpler was the heart and soul of our team (along with dunn, brooking, etc) for many years and just because he plays for another team now dosen't mean everyone should trash talk him. He carried our passing attack when no one else could. He didn't leave on his own, he was cut.. The immaturity and ignorance of this board never ceases to amaze me. Everything is black and white to you guys, you just don't see the shades of grey

The key word in your post is WAS..he was the heart and soul of our team. we all love him for what he did for this organization, but come friday, he is the enemy, and the enemy must be destroyed..

what passing attack...

whateva jigga jigga. lets not talk about the bucs secondary and all the old, ancient players yall got.without ronde barber and derrick brooks, yall aint nuthin.

LOL, well played. The #1 pass D last year in the entire league only was because of Barber and Brooks.

You guys would trade your left nuts for the Bucs D. They aren't old at all but please, keep thinking that.

All you need to know is they are a top defensive unit, something you guys know little about. Week 2 ladies, your Falcon team will get rolled come week 2.

week 2, yea i see matt ryan throwing for 350 yards, 4 touchdowns and a rushing touchdown. i see turner running over brooks about 3 times. i see ronde getting toasted by roddy for 110 yards and 2 touchdowns, i see a blow out win for us.

I agree, Tenn offense sucks. But they have talented RB's but are like a poor team's J'ville