Shockley hasn't been given a REAL chance in the ATL!

saynotoryan

I have been a Falcon fan for as long as I can remember, supportive no matter what! But all of that is on the brink of change with some of the decisions as of late by the current falcon regime. I mean, how can you truly say that you're evaluating your QBs, when you show favor with regards to playing time,putting DJ in in the last few minutes of the game, when we're down I might add, hoping he can salvage the game, HA, bottom line DJ has not been give ample opportunity to prove what he can do on the field. especially with the 1st string or at least 2nd squad. Anyone that thinks that what's going on at Flowery Branch is a good thing for the future of this franchise has lost their "football Mind"!

GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE TO SHOW HIS STUFF!

Don't hand this team to Matt Ryan to take it further downhill than it already gone, Pls open your eyes before you hit that wall of no return!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a Falcon fan for as long as I can remember, supportive no matter what! But all of that is on the brink of change with some of the decisions as of late by the current falcon regime. I mean, how can you truly say that you're evaluating your QBs, when you show favor with regards to playing time,putting DJ in in the last few minutes of the game, when we're down I might add, hoping he can salvage the game, HA, bottom line DJ has not been give ample opportunity to prove what he can do on the field. especially with the 1st string or at least 2nd squad. Anyone that thinks that what's going on at Flowery Branch is a good thing for the future of this franchise has lost their "football Mind"!

Don't hand this team to Matt Ryan to take it further downhill than it already gone, Pls open your eyes before you hit that wall of no return!!

Oh my God, you're right! D J has been shafted! The Falcons are doomed! Doomed I tellz ya!!!

DJ will never excel in the NFL until he gets rid of his Mick Vick mentality. Meaning he needs to make things happen with his mobility instead of saying I have to be a pocket passer so people wont compare me to ViCK. He needs to use his ability to leave the pocket when the play breaks down instead of trying to force passes and taking sacks that cause turn overs. That is the only way he can stand out as a QB on this team and have a future in the NFL.

Im actually with the white boys on this one

When guys like Daunte Culpepper cant get a job, Tavaris Jackson is in his third season and they are ready to cut him loose if he doesnt perform this season which is evident by who they drafted, Vince Young comes under scrutiny because he isnt playing well in PRESEASON,and Russell will come under the same, as will Pryor

Of course Shockley doesnt have the talent of these ive mentioned, but black qb's are judged differently than white qb's

The only white QB ive seen come close to as much scrutiny as a black qb recieves was Eli Manning when he sucked for 4 years

I mean it is beyond my understanding how Joey Harrington is getting opportunities to start in this league

They pulled Redman from off of his couch, and Daunte Culpepper cant find a job? You Choose 3rd String Culpepper or Harrington? or Redman for that matter

Its not a conspiracy, its reality, thats why im confindent with Ryan as the "face" and with a "face" contract, they are going to do everything possible including cloning great offensive lineman if they have to, to protect this guy NUMBER 1 and give him weapons, as evident by the trade up for Baker and drafting Harry Douglas

Shockley will get his chance, but like all black qb's outside the first round, he will have to fight an uphill battle for it, and play almost mistake free to get a job

Im actually with the white boys on this one

When guys like Daunte Culpepper cant get a job, Tavaris Jackson is in his third season and they are ready to cut him loose if he doesnt perform this season which is evident by who they drafted, Vince Young comes under scrutiny because he isnt playing well in PRESEASON,and Russell will come under the same, as will Pryor

Of course Shockley doesnt have the talent of these ive mentioned, but black qb's are judged differently than white qb's

The only white QB ive seen come close to as much scrutiny as a black qb recieves was Eli Manning when he sucked for 4 years

I mean it is beyond my understanding how Joey Harrington is getting opportunities to start in this league

They pulled Redman from off of his couch, and Daunte Culpepper cant find a job? You Choose 3rd String Culpepper or Harrington? or Redman for that matter

Its not a conspiracy, its reality, thats why im confindent with Ryan as the "face" and with a "face" contract, they are going to do everything possible including cloning great offensive lineman if they have to, to protect this guy NUMBER 1 and give him weapons, as evident by the trade up for Baker and drafting Harry Douglas

Shockley will get his chance, but like all black qb's outside the first round, he will have to fight an uphill battle for it, and play almost mistake free to get a job

Byron got screwed too!

:angry: YEAH!

bottom line DJ has not been give ample opportunity to prove what he can do on the field. especially with the 1st string or at least 2nd squad.

DJ has been playing with our 3's AGAINST THEIR 3's, and thrown 2 picks. :huh:

I'd say he's definitely showing his stuff. :wacko:

isnt the 'Wall Of No Return' a song by the amazing 70s rock group Kansas. No, thats right its the Point of KNow Return. Man I need football.

I think Ill write The Wall Of No Return and give this poster a credit.

:)