My Crusade for Shockley to Make the Team

It would be really nice to see DJ make the team regardless of what we may think. I think he has tremendous upside. He has some attributes that none of the other QBs on the team has. He would be an excellent change of pace or a really cheap insurance policy to have around.

I don't ever want anything to happen that would force us to bring in the 2nd or 3rd string QB, but to have 3 decent QBs on the roster would be awesome. Anyways, I'll just keep watching and supporting whomever the staff decides to go with. I've been through worse with The Falcons. If Shockley makes it, cool....if he doesn't, that's cool as well. B)

Go Falcons!!! Rah...Rah!!! :D

It would be really nice to see DJ make the team regardless of what we may think. I think he has tremendous upside. He has some attributes that none of the other QBs on the team has. He would be an excellent change of pace or a really cheap insurance policy to have around.

I don't ever want anything to happen that would force us to bring in the 2nd or 3rd string QB, but to have 3 decent QBs on the roster would be awesome. Anyways, I'll just keep watching and supporting whomever the staff decides to go with. I've been through worse with The Falcons. If Shockley makes it, cool....if he doesn't, that's cool as well. B)

Go Falcons!!! Rah...Rah!!! :D

Welcome to reality.