I TOLD ya Shockley won't gonna start w/ 1st team

illest_will

smh...all you folk who was trying to say "well coach smith said it!!! everybody get an equal chance!!!" really trying to make me look like a fool...where ya @ now man? what did I say? Shockley won't start unless the starter is announced early. all ya can take a group shut-up

Uh oh..you just made a mistake. He'll likely start next week.

Plus have a thread titled "I TOLD ya Shockley won't gonna start w/ 1st team...not a winner. <_<

Uh oh..you just made a mistake. He'll likely start next week.

Plus have a thread titled "I TOLD ya Shockley won't gonna start w/ 1st team...not a winner. <_<

sorry, i'm a country guy :D but like i said, they'll have been had the starter named by then, 4th preseason game is the game where the starters get a rest, the scrubs fight for that final spot.

sorry, i'm a country guy :D but like i said, they'll have been had the starter named by then, 4th preseason game is the game where the starters get a rest, the scrubs fight for that final spot.

no excuse, and since we are not a ready team i wouldnt be suprised if we had our starters play.

no excuse, and since we are not a ready team i wouldnt be suprised if we had our starters play.

lol, it wasn't really an excuse, but if everybody is really that bothered w/ the way i talk, i can talk and type as properly as the next person. i just figured here of all places, nobody would make such a big deal about it. but yea...i stand by it, if we do have our starters play, it'll be less than 5 minutes. but i seriously doubt any of our starters will see the field. why start them against scrubs, which is who the other team will likely be playing, they can get those reps in practice

lol, it wasn't really an excuse, but if everybody is really that bothered w/ the way i talk, i can talk and type as properly as the next person. i just figured here of all places, nobody would make such a big deal about it. but yea...i stand by it, if we do have our starters play, it'll be less than 5 minutes. but i seriously doubt any of our starters will see the field. why start them against scrubs, which is who the other team will likely be playing, they can get those reps in practice

lmao bro you would be surprised. :lol: you havent been here long i can tell. dang well then Ryan is gonna get killed behind that line.