OBAMA READY TO PICK VP

jjooee

mccaintrotsky08ji9.jpg

With these choices... what's the point in voting?

ALWAYS VOTE! The greatest civil duty you can do as an American Citizen is vote. If you have to vote for a third party just freakin vote. Dont want to wait in line, use an absentee ballod whatever. This country is F^7KED IF THE American people stop carering. You can joke about how doomed we are if such and such canidate gets elected but seroiusly vote. Not voting is just one step away from a dictatorship. Most people in the world don't get to vote and would chop off thier left just for the chance.

Democrats. Republicans, Libertarians, Green Party, Independent Party whateve just vote. (lesser evil)

wether you care or not politics will not stop its thousand year old cycle just for you. it will affect your future.

People can scoff all they want but a small political party can rise to great proportions in just a few generations, especially in this day and age.

And don't forget "Christian". I'd say equally all three. If you get my drift.

Dude....man you need to lighten up.....don't be so uptight....how are you gonna be when Obummer loses this election

See, it's people like you that I've been warning....DON'T HATE AMERICA WHEN AMERICA REJECTS OBUMMER

You're too uptight.

ALWAYS VOTE! The greatest civil duty you can do is an American Citizen is vote. If you have to vote for a third party just freakin vote. Dont want to wait in line, use an absentee ballod whatever. This country is F^7KED IF THE American people stop carering. You can joke about how doomed we are if such and such canidate gets elected but seroiusly vote. Not voting is just one step away from a dictatorship. Most people in the world don't get to vote and would chop off thier left just for the chance.

Democrats. Republicans, Libertarians, Green Party, Independent Party whatever.

I do vote, probably vote for Bob Barr this time. If the republican party would offer someone that wasn't a rino I would consider voting for them. Voting on a local level is more important than voting for who's going to be the corporate puppet at the Federal level.

Dude....man you need to lighten up.....don't be so uptight....how are you gonna be when Obummer loses this election

See, it's people like you that I've been warning....DON'T HATE AMERICA WHEN AMERICA REJECTS OBUMMER

You're too uptight.

I'm as light as a feather. I love how when you guys get exited the sheet slides off and reveals the real you and your real god.

And since I aint voting for anyone, why would I care who wins or loses. You're just blinded by politics because that is where your faith TRULY is.

I'm as light as a feather. I love how when you guys get exited the sheet slides off and reveals the real you and your real god.

And since I aint voting for anyone, why would I care who wins or loses. You're just blinded by politics because that is where your faith TRULY is.

Dude....you are the epitome of the word "misguided"

Lighten up Francis.

aoofff.jpg

I do vote, probably vote for Bob Barr this time. If the republican party would offer someone that wasn't a rhino I would consider voting for them. Voting on a local level is more important than voting for who's going to be the corporate puppet at the Federal level.

I agree voting on a local level is important as well. but for better or worse you can't tell me the world would've been the same if Gore won over Bush.

Dude....you are the epitome of the word "misguided"

Lighten up Francis.

aoofff.jpg

Why ya getting all heated now that I call you on it? I bet I am being reported as we type. Yet you are the one posting racist trash. I guess you will merely say " it's behind us and let's forget about it. Heres the deal, if the Mods see all this and you are NOT gone, we will know for sure who you are, won't we, good christan?

Why ya getting all heated now that I call you on it? I bet I am being reported as we type. Yet you are the one posting racist trash. I guess you will merely say " it's behind us and let's forget about it. Heres the deal, if the Mods see all this and you are NOT gone, we will know for sure who you are, won't we, good christan?

Dude...the racism is between your ears.

obama.jpg

If Herbert Hoover beats FDR we probally lose WWII, if Regan wasn't president would the cold war have lasted longer? Maybe if lets say Gore wins the 2000 election 9/11 does not happen or maybe becuase he takes a soft line with the taliban and we suffer a worse attack than we did. Never can tell but it certainlly does matter.

If Herbert Hoover beats FDR we probally lose WWII, if Regan wasn't president would the cold war have lasted longer? Maybe if lets say Gore wins the 2000 election 9/11 does not happen or maybe becuase he takes a soft line with the taliban and we suffer a worse attack than we did.

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. There's no point in debating politics because the differences in the candidates are like the differences between McDonalds and Burger King. They want you to think there are differences and they do that by debating inane issues that neither side ever solves because if they did the people would wake up and realize the bigger issues that go unmentioned.

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. There's no point in debating politics because the differences in the candidates are like the differences between McDonalds and Burger King. They want you to think there are differences and they do that by debating inane issues that neither side ever solves because if they did the people would wake up and realize the bigger issues that go unmentioned.

mcd's fries way better than bk's!!! there is certainly important differences in fries!!!