Your prayers and powers worked. Thank you all.

Jedi-Falcon

Original tracks had this thing becoming a Hurricane and dead-straight to me. Now, it is weakened and changing direction back across land, the southern area of Florida.

No troubles there, other than a lot of rain. The storm is not expected to upgrade beyond a tropical storm, or cause much damage.

Anyway, thank you all who kept me in your thoughts. It worked! :)

You know we had you covered jedi :) You might be a thorn in our side sometimes but we still love ya as you are a true falcon fan and will always be here for ya when ya need us. Glad to know everything is ok and hopefully those folks in south florida stay safe as well.

Thanks, man. That is a good thing to know. Same back at you!

That is good you weren't hit. I tell you I worked at Budget car rentals at the 800 number during Katrina and it was really tough hearing the stories and the pain everyone was going through. It's something I'll never forget and I hope tragedy's like that never happen again.

That is good you weren't hit. I tell you I worked at Budget car rentals at the 800 number during Katrina and it was really tough hearing the stories and the pain everyone was going through. It's something I'll never forget and I hope tragedy's like that never happen again.

When you turn on the news and see a Hurricane track headed dead-center to your front door, that's a weird thing to feel. Coming from Ga. I wasn't ready to experience that. I've been down here a few years and had them blow kind of by without much wind or rain, but never a prediction for a direct hit. It was weird.

nice. now i hope for the sake of others that they will be ok too. prayers with you toite flordia.

They should be fine down there. This thing isn't expected to become more than a tropical storm, which south Florida is used to. A lot of rain, and a little breeze, not much more. Could have been a lot worse.

However!

(dramatic drum roll - queue the Hamster!)

You guys back up in Ga. might get a lot of rain out of this once it makes it's way northward.

They should be fine down there. This thing isn't expected to become more than a tropical storm, which south Florida is used to. A lot of rain, and a little breeze, not much more. Could have been a lot worse.

However!

(dramatic drum roll - queue the Hamster!)

You guys back up in Ga. might get a lot of rain out of this once it makes it's way northward.

we need some rain, lol. bad.

The Force is strong with all of you. You will be rewarded one day. :Yes, you will. D

glad you're okay. I enjoy your posts because they are logical, and you definitely have a lot more football knowledge than half these people on the boards. Sometimes I don't agree with you, but you still make a great arguement. and the falcons need all the good supporters they can get, so glad you are okay. Tropical storms are definitely scary

glad you're okay. I enjoy your posts because they are logical, and you definitely have a lot more football knowledge than half these people on the boards. Sometimes I don't agree with you, but you still make a great arguement. and the falcons need all the good supporters they can get, so glad you are okay. Tropical storms are definitely scary

Thank you for the sentiment. I know many people here don't agree with me but that's what makes expressing thoughts entertaining and insightful. I am "edgy" with what I say, just how I am. You wont usually agree with me, but you will *think* about it, and respond and make me *think*. That's what it's all about.

Besides, there is a way to predict the future and I am working on it. My last Time-Machine was disappointing. I am improving the technology as we speak.

Dangit Jedi, if i told you once i told you a million times don't EVER EVER EVER use that fricken flux compacitor from acme it will blow up in ya face EVERYTIME. But noooooooooo..... You didn't want to listen and had to go with the name brand. Serves you right for not listening -.-

I shouldn't do this, but since ya my bro i'll send you the a+ quality gear for that bad boy just make sure to take the tags off and don't ask where they came from ;)