'Ol Murphy"

I hope you didn't just jinx us by making this post. If Ryan gets hurt, I am blaming you.

If Shockley starts against he ravens, we will finally put to rest the stupid argument of him starting that GA homers have made. He will be eaten alive by a 1st string nfl defense for sure. Bye bye Shockley.

You are nuts....talking about blaming me....I'm just stating the facts about our past QB situation. :huh:

QUOTE (TeamPlayer1 @ Aug 18 2008, 09:58 PM)

Man, I see it coming, Shockley ain't gonna make it. Sorry, the NFL is a tough business!

By the way, I would never hope for an injury!!

GO FALCONS!!!

What are you talking about?

You appear to be hoping for a Ryan injury. That's all.

GO FALCONS!!!

Everyone knows I support Ryan...and Shockley...It's Harrington that stinks up the joint.....You wouldn't offend me if you stayed away from any topic I decide to post.... <_<

You are nuts....talking about blaming me....I'm just stating the facts about our past QB situation. :huh:

chill dude. I was kidding, like I would really blame you. I was just saying I hope you don't jinx us by making this topic. You should never make a topic about a player getting hurt, that is just stupid. just hoping it doesn't happen too.

chill dude. I was kidding, like I would really blame you. I was just saying I hope you don't jinx us by making this topic. You should never make a topic about a player getting hurt, that is just stupid. just hoping it doesn't happen too.

I said I hope Murphy doesn't show up...we've had two High Profile QBs to go out with injuries in meaningless preseason games...if Murphy, not THEYHATEME had its way...it would happen again.... <_<

If Shockley doesn't get hurt last year, do you honestly think that he wouldn't have started??? B)

NO QB on our roster last year was high profile. I doubt anyone out of the state of GA knew Shockley was injured. I appreciate your support for Shockley because I too want someone to beat Joey out of a job. But let's get real, he hasn't done anything yet which warrants much respect. I was thinking for awhile that he was a lock to make the roster but now I think it's not looking so good.

I hope you didn't just jinx us by making this post. If Ryan gets hurt, I am blaming you.

If Shockley starts against he ravens, we will finally put to rest the stupid argument of him starting that GA homers have made. He will be eaten alive by a 1st string nfl defense for sure. Bye bye Shockley.

Shockley might be hoping to get injured, if he keeps playing like he has, it might be his only way to stay on the team. He needs to step up his game this week, or he's gone. I hate it, I've been really pulling for him, but he's looked awful.

Shockley might be hoping to get injured, if he keeps playing like he has, it might be his only way to stay on the team. He needs to step up his game this week, or he's gone. I hate it, I've been really pulling for him, but he's looked awful.

So..how bad does his WRs look?? :o

Shockley had very simular passing yards on fewer attempts as Redman and Harrington in the first game.... B)

It would be absolutely terrible if "Murphy's Law" showed up and Matt gets injured just like Vick and Shockley in the preseason and have to sit a whole year. Next year would come and these bums would want him gone..... :mellow:

DUDE! knock on some wood or something.... this is the kind of thread that comes back to haunt you....

The truth is painful , but Shockley is getting the respect a 7th round draft choice should get.

Do you think any of the 31 NFL teams , who passed on Shockley, would play him an entire half with the first team? NO!

The coaches have watched him practice every day and watched film afterward. Every game they called plays and watched film afterward to see how he executed those plays.

I am not a hater of any player but look at everyone with no bias. How they play is how they play.

I think the coaches have a better handle on the performance of every player at every position than we do.

Remember, they are the ones getting a pay check.

I'm not pulling against UGA, I'm pulling for the FALCONS!

GO FALCONS!!!

The truth is pain full, but Shockley is getting the respect a 7th round draft choice should get.

Do you think any of the 31 NFL teams , who passed on Shockley, would play him an entire half with the first team? NO!

The coaches have watched him practice every day and watched film afterward. Every game they called plays and watched film afterward to see how he executed those plays.

I am not a hater of any player but look at everyone with no bias. How they play is how they play.

I think the coaches have a better handle on the performance of every player at every position than we do.

Remember, they are the ones getting a pay check.

I'm not pulling against UGA, I'm pulling for the FALCONS!

GO FALCONS!!!

Just like Detriot was happy to ship Harrington and Murlarkey dissed him in Miami... :lol:

Just like Detriot was happy to ship Harrington and Murlarkey dissed him in Miami... :lol:

Detroit wasn't happy to ship Harrington, he asked to be traded. In fact, Martz very much wanted him to stay and Roy Williams still talks about how much he wished Harrington would have decided to stay and work with Martz.

If anyone got dissed in Miami, it was Mularkey.