Help Me Figure Out Something....

yaa... so you ask where all the threads are... then you say its crazy to call for him to BE cut... just stop posting.. please

Try again...what an elementary attempt to try and take the focus off of Jenkins playing like the solid WR he is. But Finn on the other hand, can't or didn't work back to the ball to help out Ryan.... :huh:<_<

Try again...what an elementary attempt to try and take the focus off of Jenkins playing like the solid WR he is. But Finn on the other hand, can't or didn't work back to the ball to help out Ryan.... :huh:<_<

wow... you must either be illiterate.. or just not the brightest one in the bunch... i never said anything about my opinion of jenkins.. ive always said he is never gonna get cut cause he is a red zone receiver... your just a crazy ATL75 wannabe type poster.. way to go.. does it make you feel good

wow... you must either be illiterate.. or just not the brightest one in the bunch... i never said anything about my opinion of jenkins.. ive always said he is never gonna get cut cause he is a red zone receiver... your just a crazy ATL75 wannabe type poster.. way to go.. does it make you feel good

Then why not just say it....instead...you tell me to stop posting??? Get Real.... <_<

And for the Record: I never said that you said anything about your opinion or lack there of about Jenkins. By the way, your sig looks a little wierd... <_<

Cb jumpeed that route anyway because of the time it took to develop. There didn't seem to be enough space to fit that ball into even if Finn made a little more of a break back to the ball. Timing might have been off.

Cb jumpeed that route anyway because of the time it took to develop. There didn't seem to be enough space to fit that ball into even if Finn made a little more of a break back to the ball. Timing might have been off.

If Finn works back to the ball, the worst that could've happened is Finn could've jumped on his back to prevent a 68 yard INT for a TD.. :lol:

They're still here.

They just don't post them now because every thread is centred around Shockley.

They don't post because they are cowards... -_- Don't have the nerves to say he had a decent game. At least I can say that Harrington looked very nice handing off the ball to Turner both times or Harrington put nice touch on a 5 yard pass to Snelling which allowed Snelling to run for 43 more yards.... B)

Help me understand something. I did a search for topics about JENKINS and found very little about cutting him. NOW on the other hand found alot of posts about cutting JENNINGS. Do you need to go buy some reading glasses at WALMART or what.

Again that's JENNINGS not JENKINS made it big so you could read it. :D

Help me understand something. I did a search for topics about JENKINS and found very little about cutting him. NOW on the other hand found alot of posts about cutting JENNINGS. Do you need to go buy some reading glasses at WALMART or what.

That's because those posts were made 2 boards ago.

They gone now.

Nah...We know and all agree that JENNINGS is terrible...I'm talkin about Jenkins.