"Smitty, it’s just a flesh wound"

chickenfried

Just one of many reasons we have to ink Boley to a long term contract..........

You have GOT to be kidding me??!!??? This isn't done yet??? I was moving through July & August & just recently started hanging out on the boards again.... I figured this was done already.

Got to wonder if Boley is a Monty Python fan.... that just doesn't add up for me... :P

You have GOT to be kidding me??!!??? This isn't done yet??? I was moving through July & August & just recently started hanging out on the boards again.... I figured this was done already.

Got to wonder if Boley is a Monty Python fan.... that just doesn't add up for me... :P

Just this year fooz..............Gotta get it done for Boley man........

Just this year fooz..............Gotta get it done for Boley man........

**** yeah, I agree. I hope we do well enough that he still WANTS to be here, and doesn't just get a bad attitude about the whole thing. And they need to pay the man something reasonable. Those are the only 2 factors I could see that might make him trade bait, but I hope to **** he has a probowl year if that's what it takes for the FO to see it needs doing.