Rate my fantasy team

Here is my team. Tell me what you think. Its a 10 team league. Standard Yahoo fantasy football scoring.

Team Name: Ray Finkle

QB- Hasselback

RB- Barber

RB- S. Jackson

WR- TJ Houshmanzadeh

WR- T. Holt

WR- Roddy White

TE- Antonio Gates

K- Jeff Reed

D- Pittsburgh Steelers

Bench

Julius Jones

Chester Taylor

Derrick Mason

Isaac Bruce

David Garrard

Aaron Rodgers

i'd unload garrard and get a sleeper position player. someone thats been performing in preseason. u dont need 3 qb's. otherwise pretty solid maybe consider a backup defense. i have a feeling the steelers are gonna struggle against he run this year

Why do you think the Steelers would struggle against the run?

Why do you think the Steelers would struggle against the run?

a couple of the last few games of last season they couldnt stop the run and they were giving up 20+ pts every game for the last 4 games. lots of rushing td's allowed. most notably jaxonville torched them at the end of the season and again in the postseason

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=2941...&week=REG15

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=2943...&week=REG17

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=2951...amp;week=POST18

just a hunch feeling that their d wont be as good this year.

The best sleeper at WR right now is Robert Meachem. He's going to have a stellar sophmore season.

I, too, would try to unload Garrard. You could a decent back-up RB or a good WR for him in most leagues, especially if someone is struggling at QB or needs a back-up.

i agree with that.

additionally Ted Ginn has been the only stellar performer in Miami. and most ppl prolly dont pick him up. i expect he could explode with a veteran QB at the helm and no other offensive threats in their passing game.

Also some ppl are sleeping on Vincent Jackson in San Diego. I expect he will outperform Chris Chambers this year.

i agree with that.

additionally Ted Ginn has been the only stellar performer in Miami. and most ppl prolly dont pick him up. i expect he could explode with a veteran QB at the helm and no other offensive threats in their passing game.

Also some ppl are sleeping on Vincent Jackson in San Diego. I expect he will outperform Chris Chambers this year.

They said that about Jackson last season as well, he doesn't have the work ethic.