Matt played great...

uup115

Cling to the past much? You know, I am still pissed at Japan for bombing Pearl Harbor.

The FO betrayed the fans of this organization. It is not a surprise to those of us who actually understand NFL football...now they can be lampooned for ever.

The FO betrayed the fans of this organization. It is not a surprise to those of us who actually understand NFL football...now they can be lampooned for ever.

There is a thing called get over it, even women can do it. You should try it.

What if Tuggle never retired?

What if Bartkowski didn't get old?

What if Dan Reeves actually won the SB?

What if you move on?

What if Blank did not try to fleece his "new ignorant" fan base?

Wow ... he did great for one game in the preseason.

Vick went 18 - 24 for 250 yards 2tds, 100 yds rushing against Denver during the regular season.

Your point?

And what does "new ignorant" fan base mean?

I think the 'ol Ignore List can hold one more.........

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: uup115.

· View this post

· Un-ignore uup115

There we go.......

I think your right Gritz.....

I'm just getting too old to have to wade through crap....I don't mind a dissenting view or just criticism of this organization or its players but to post on here like a spurned schoolgirl crying because Matt Schaub asked someone else to the prom.........

Who needs it?

your going to look stupid in 3 years when Matt Ryan may be known as a "top 5" QB in the NFL.........will he be? I don't know for certain but I do think that he will. You certainly DON'T <_< know that Matt Ryan WON'T be a franchise QB - you do not know this - you just want to "pop-off" and act like you do.

From what I saw in college and what I have seen in two preseason games along with the players smarts and personality - I think Matt Ryan has very good prospects in the NFL - we shall see!!!!! B)

Wow ... he did great for one game in the preseason.

Vick went 18 - 24 for 250 yards 2tds, 100 yds rushing against Denver during the regular season.

Your point?

And what does "new ignorant" fan base mean?

wow, 6 seasons and 130million dollars plus and this was the best you could do?

This thread proves who is clueless.

'Nuff said.

and what is Schaub's cap charge compared to Vick/Ryan? You do know that this has a direct impact on the quality of your team as a whole?

anybody who defends Schaub's trade as a "good thing" for the Falcons is the clueless one.

Oh STFU, you and I both know he wouldn't have gone anywhere if we would have known what Vick was doing in his off time. It's a preseason game anyways, and I didn't see you here supporting the Falcons when Ryan had a 113 QB rating. You're an idiot and the only thing you do here is b*tch based off what you see in hindsight, which any window licker who rides the short-bus like you can do. We have a new FO now and i'll take their apx 180+ years of NFL coaching experience over your ignorant window licker a* any day of the week.

PS. What's the flavor of the window today?

You're an idiot and the only thing you do here is b*tch based off what you see in hindsight

you are the joke!...i have pre-called every disaster this organization has made the last 6 years...from the fact the smiths were selling the team all the way to Vick not being on it in 2008, 3 years in advance!...you sound like the same guy that said i was an idiot when i stated and backed up with fact that "Petrino is completely overwhelmed in the NFL" after week 5 last season...then i said he will be gone in 2008 after week 7...tell me 1 time i have missed on this team the last 6 years. do you do windows?

you are the joke!...i have pre-called every disaster this organization has made the last 6 years...from the fact the smiths were selling the team all the way to Vick not being on it in 2008, 3 years in advance!...you sound like the same guy that said i was an idiot when i stated and backed up with fact that "Petrino is completely overwhelmed in the NFL" after week 5 last season...then i said he will be gone in 2008 after week 7...tell me 1 time i have missed on this team the last 6 years. do you do windows?

:lol: now he is the "almighty" and "all knowing"...uup115, if you seem to know ALL of this stuff and EVERYTHING that is going to happen so far ahead of time, can you please get me the lotto #'s for this week?

and if you did know all of this before it happened why didnt you go inform mr. blank about it instead of telling us MB members who have no control over what the FO does? im sure blank wants to hear from you. :rolleyes:

:lol: now he is the "almighty" and "all knowing"...uup115, if you seem to know ALL of this stuff and EVERYTHING that is going to happen so far ahead of time, can you please get me the lotto #'s for this week?

From now on he should be referred to as nostradumbass.