#5 WR, finneran, horn, or chandler williams.

i say chandler williams! has PR ability and has the highest YPC as of right now. may not mean much to most people since we are in the top 11 in total offense AND defense, but most people say its just pre season.

And last year the Pats went 0-2 in the preseason.

Pre-season stats mean nothing.

Well, we know it's not going to be Horn. Finn is one of my favorite Falcons. I love how he plays, and is a very dependable 3rd down target. On the other hand, we're going young, so if the coaches surprise with one of the young guys, I can't be too disappointed.

Chandler Williams has only caught 2 balls right now so I don't know much if anything about him. Based on that Snelling has the highest yards per catch in the league. 47

I would go with Finn over Horn right now because any player who has not been 100% on board since the beginning of mini camp is the first guy to jump ship and bring the team down at the first sign of trouble. The problem is neither one of these two will be slated the return guy.

Maybe Thomas Brown will come through and make the decision easier based upon receiving talent only.

Finneran. He is money on Third downs, most of his catches the last year he was healthy were for first downs and on 3rd down. He is willing to go across the middle. And he can mentor our young receivers and is willing to do so. He can also play special teams and has said if that is all he does, he would do it. He is one of my favorite falcons, and he usually gets no respect.

Horn- NO Chandler- WHO? leading us in YAC?? dude, he has like 2 catches. give me a break