Jesus Is Pro-Abortion

silentbob1272

It was surprising enough to learn that Jesus would endorse Utah Democrat Bennion Spencer out of enthusiasm for high taxes and the Reconquista. Still more amazing is the Son of Man's recently discovered support for abortion.

The revelation was made by self-described "hip-hop intellectual" Marc Lamont Hill on The O'Reilly Factor. Hill claimed that on partial-birth abortion — the inhuman procedure of partially delivering a baby so that it can be murdered more conveniently — Jesus would be "even more radical" than Obama, who basically favors killing any unwanted child who can't outrun the abortionist.

In other news, Jesus favors homosexuality and surrendering to Muslim terrorists.

20-Week_Fetus.gif

Hopefully safe from liberals' conception of Jesus.

Jesus: "Abortion A-OK

buddy%20christ%20from%20dogma.jpg

Look at you totally mischaracterizing facts presented by candidates again...and in a religious context no less!

Way to go. Thanks for lowering the bar. At least you're consistent.

You're consistently as dimwitted as you are pompous......and that's not the most becoming combination. Show me where I mischaracterized any facts presented by a candidate.

Not that Hill is even a candidate, but this is the exchange verbatim;

O'REILLY: ... Barack Obama has been the most progressive voice in the country, more than Barbara Boxer, more than Nancy Pelosi, in supporting abortion on demand, whether it's in the third trimester, whether it's partial-birth abortion. No matter what it is, he says, "Yes." So - How do you reconcile finding Jesus with the being the most pro-abortion politician in the country? Don't you want to know that?

HILL: I think he's made that very clear. In fact, he's probably been most clear on that point. There are different schools of theological understanding, many of which believe that the Bible is not something that should be read fundamentally, but --

O'REILLY: The question is simple. (crosstalk) Would Jesus be as progressive on abortion - does he believe Jesus would, based upon his knowledge of theology - as he [Obama] is?

HILL: Absolutely. I think, absolutely.

O'REILLY: You believe Jesus would say, "Partial-birth abortion: No problem"?

HILL: I think Jesus would be even more radical than all the candidates who are --

O'REILLY (incredulous): On this issue?

HILL: On this issue and on all these other issues. I think a fundamentalist understanding of the pro-life/pro-choice debate is misguided and actually misses the point. And I think Barack Obama understands this kind of thing -- (inaudible) close to the center --

O'REILLY (incredulous): That would be a stunning dissertation if the Senator would give it. And I would absolutely want to hear it.

HILL: And I think he would. I think he will!

O'REILLY: Let's wrap this up ...

So I assume, since you so pitifully explain your position in between your insipid and snide comments, that you are in some way referring to Bennion Spencer's claim that Jesus would vote for him....either way, surprisingly enough....you're wrong again. To offer an opinion about an article and it's content in no way equates to mischaracterizing the validity of said content. Spencer does plan to raise taxes and supports pulling out of Iraq.

One day in your rambling whining, you may stumble upon something that actually warrants your condescension, but once again, this time its only your lack of ability to grasp a painfully obvious and simple joke that does.....keep looking Copernicus.

Silent Bob, for such an uninformed conservative, you have 2 liberals in your signature (Obama, and Ryan, who said he is voting Obama). You also have Kevin Smith's character in your avatar........

Republican%20Jesus%20repjesus57.gif

So I am only supposed to like the movies of Conservatives, and only cheer on the Falcons who vote with the GOP....Thanks for explaining the rules to me, I was wayyyy off.

This is where you mischaracterizied the position of a Presidential candidate.

Thanks for the tirade though.

One day in your rambling whining, you may stumble upon something that actually warrants your condescension, but once again, this time its only your lack of ability to grasp a painfully obvious and simple joke that does.....keep looking Copernicus.