Serious FF players needed, Live Draft and for advanced players only.

Draftnut57

Is this 11:30am?

No, PM , I wouldn't ever have an 11:30 Am Draft. If you'd like to join bring a couple of friends with you. I've only made like 4 leagues and everybody who has been in them said my settings are the best they have played in , Other leagues are boring compaired to mine . ONly one QB , K , and D , but I have several extra O# players with a lot of bench players . Simple yet much more interesting.

No, PM , I wouldn't ever have an 11:30 Am Draft. If you'd like to join bring a couple of friends with you. I've only made like 4 leagues and everybody who has been in them said my settings are the best they have played in , Other leagues are boring compaired to mine . ONly one QB , K , and D , but I have several extra O# players with a lot of bench players . Simple yet much more interesting.

Alrighty, sounds like a good deal. I'll go ahead and sign up soon. I don't have a lot of friends that are really into FF so I don't think I'll be bringing anyone.

I run one of my leagues the same DN57...

2QB, 3WR, 2 RB, 1TE, 2W/R, 8 Bench, 2 K, 2 Def, 2 defensive players...

They are much more fun, with many, many more options in outsmarting your opponent;)

DD , At first I thought that was a Fat little girl with pigtells jumping on that trapaline, It was much funnier B4 I realized what it really was. LOL

Can I join? It says I'm a beginner but I'm not - you might remember me as Brian. I know BWD and Scoutt should remember me...IMD GM of the Raiders and Giants.. ?

I remember you. If I remember correctly all the spots had been filled (I think).