Despite Steady Play From Grimes

I'm not so sure. The only thing that makes the situation not seem dire is that it's Kitna throwing to them.

Let's hope Grimes and Houston can really turn it up Week 1.

If not, it's going to be a high scoring game for DET.

I don't know. Tell me how you feel after watching Calvin:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80a14da2

How do you post video in threads?

That may be true, but with Brent Grimes jumping ability, you might as well list him atleast 6'2". I bet he can jump atleast 4" higher than the average player.

Watch the video link I just posted.

Calvin has a pretty good vertical himself and after watching that I don't feel good about Grimes having to cover him one on one.

Watch the video link I just posted.

Calvin has a pretty good vertical himself and after watching that I don't feel good about Grimes having to cover him one on one.

I know Calvin can jump, he is a freak as well. But I'm sure this is on Brent's mind and he is doing everything he can to come up with a gameplan. I"m assuming at this point he will be covering him. He will have to apply himself heavily to Calvin.

Can any team cover Detroits receivers?

The only way is to not give them enough time to get into and out of routes, or to completely shut down their run game.

Additionally Backus is one of the worst left tackles in the league and they'll need to keep a tight end in the very least to double team Abe which eliminates one receiving threat and gives us an extra defender to put in a zone coverage.

I know Calvin can jump, he is a freak as well. But I'm sure this is on Brent's mind and he is doing everything he can to come up with a gameplan. I"m assuming at this point he will be covering him. He will have to apply himself heavily to Calvin.

What about Gime's ability to play bump and run?

How do you think he'll be with bigger WR's.

I don't see him jamming Calvin at the line.

I'm not sure how many more bigger WR's he will have to cover.

I do know that I am riding in my optimism boat, and I will keep riding it until something pokes a hole in it for good.

Yeah, after thinking about Calvin the question of him playing bump and run came to mind.

It will be interesting to watch.

run blitzes at Kitan early. He gets very rattled when things dont go right. He is a turnover machine.

I couldnt imagine that offense w one of the elite QBs under center.

Judging by DET recent W-L records, it takes much more than WR talent to win in this league.