Weird things I saw pregame..

michaelgee

Joe Horn stood around all during the warmup time, mainly talking to Colt players and not loosening up. Then when the team started the warm up passing drills Joe comes up lame gain. Horn put NO effort into preparing for this game.

Something I thought was funny, at midfield Koenan was punting and stopped to speak to a Colts player, the Colt's player seemed to know who Koenan was and introduced himself to Koenan. I think this was a place kick holder/noname type. While they were talking Jason Elam walked up where Michael was standing, the Colt player apparently had no idea who Elam was, the guy never spoke to Jason or introduced himself. Eventually Jason went on to do something else and as he walked away, the Colt's player craned his neck to read Elam's name plate. Then did the double take as he saw who #1 was. It was one of those "gotcha" moments, obviously the Colt player didn't pickup on the #1 thing. It was just funny looking to me, LOL!

I think it depends on how "hurt" he really is. If he truly can't play, then he'll be cut. If he can play, they may hold out and see if another team loses a WR during the preseason and might be willing to talk trade. I know that is a long shot, but a 7th rounder is better than nothing!

Interesting (or not)...

Horn was too hurt to play, but is now telling teams he is 100%, able to run, and ready to go. :angry:

OF,

that does back up what I saw pregame and posted pre-dismissal. Joe Horn is a fraud.

Any NFL team that picks him up will regret it.

Horn is too injured to play, practice or study the playbook but he is 100% ready to sign on to steal a few more million dollars.

heck, even Adam Jennings is better than Joe Horn and Jennings is our worst WR today.

Well, the first hint should have been..... New Orleans didn't want him anymore. I never wanted Horn on this team anyway. He never had anything good to say about us when he was in NO. His attitude was always sour and overly agressive. I can't count the number of times I changed the channel while watching him being interviewed just becuase he was such a jerk. Bye bye Joe... don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.....

189 posts, wha?? Counter get reset or something? I used to be over 1300....