Attendance for Colts game? Didn't hear it announced.

penn state

I never did get the attendance numbers, but that was a great crowd for pre-season.

My only concern for our performance is the lack of a pass rush. If we can't get a push from the D-line, that means we have to send people, putting more pressure on our D-backs. A good QB will eat that up.

It looked like a typical "late arriving" Atlanta crowd.

At Game time it seemed less than half full. By midway the first qtr it was about half full.

My Colt fan observation was that there are indeed a lot of Colt fans or either a lot who didn't want to wear their 7 jersey and came disguised as Colt fans. Lots of "casual fans" buy Colt's garb to "appear elite or some weird thing like that. Probably lots of them use Apple computers and like the snob scene. LOL!

I was above the tunnel and got a great picture of the entrance, Matt Ryan's first entrance in the GA Dome. Then I put my camera away.

Typical preseason game. People showed up whenever. I honestly didn't know there were Colts fans in the stadium until the pick 6 and they seem to be mostly in the nose bleeds. I was pleasantly surprised because most of the people sitting around me were families and not a bunch of idiots who don't know the difference between how they act at home and how they should act in public.

I never did get the attendance numbers, but that was a great crowd for pre-season.

My only concern for our performance is the lack of a pass rush. If we can't get a push from the D-line, that means we have to send people, putting more pressure on our D-backs. A good QB will eat that up.

No they didn't announce attendance. But it was a decent crowd for pre-season. Offense was ok. You are right because Defense wins games, they have to stop the run. At one point the Colts' Offense looked like somebody's Defense, along with that gigantic quarterback that played towards the end. I'll wait until we get into the regular season, I have my hopes up but I'm just not impressed right now.