They Don't Make Messiahs Like They Used To

silentbob1272

Where did that whole Messiah thing come from anyway?

Demon rats have made Government their God...therefore, every major liberal that comes along....they deify them.

JFK, RFK, LBJ, MLK, FDR, etc etc.

You have to understand the mind of a liberal.

They dont believe in God so they deify liberal politicians.

Demon rats have made Government their God...therefore, every major liberal that comes along....they deify them.

JFK, RFK, LBJ, MLK, FDR, etc etc.

You have to understand the mind of a liberal.

They dont believe in God so they deify liberal politicians.

And folks like you are happy to drag God through your political mud claiming he is all yours.

It would be better to NOT believe than to believe as you do.

Its a joke at the absurdity of the devotion shown to this lightweight by his "followers"

Lest us come and adore him

I think it was put best in Pelosi 3:16 -Obama “a leader that God has blessed us with…”

Taking the extreme and positing it as the norm is the work of idiots.

I don't know ANYONE who thinks Obama is the Messiah. Most of the people I know hwo plan to vote for him plan to do so because they believe he is the best candidate, and they are responding to a candidate who they believe is being straightforward and honest on the heels of an adminiatration that has been as dishonest and secretive as any since Nixon.

The sooner you allow that people are making an informed mature decision to vote for Obama, as many do for McCain, the better off we'll all be.

Taking the extreme and positing it as the norm is the work of idiots.

I don't know ANYONE who thinks Obama is the Messiah. Most of the people I know hwo plan to vote for him plan to do so because they believe he is the best candidate, and they are responding to a candidate who they believe is being straightforward and honest on the heels of an adminiatration that has been as dishonest and secretive as any since Nixon.

The sooner you allow that people are making an informed mature decision to vote for Obama, as many do for McCain, the better off we'll all be.

That post is a perfect example of what a complete tool you really are, it was a joke you horse's ***, and I cannot be any clearer than I have in the past when I've told you.....what you think, believe, plan, hope, desire, or estimate mean nothing to me. Continue to post in threads I create if you wish, since you continue to prove yourself incapable of starting any yourself, what the **** else are you going to do, but spare me your sanctimonious and idiotic bullsh!t, it grew old and tiresome months ago. I should mention though that I mean all that in the nicest possible way.

That post is a perfect example of what a complete tool you really are, it was a joke you horse's ***, and I cannot be any clearer than I have in the past when I've told you.....what you think, believe, plan, hope, desire, or estimate mean nothing to me. Continue to post in threads I create if you wish, since you continue to prove yourself incapable of starting any yourself, what the **** else are you going to do, but spare me your sanctimonious and idiotic bullsh!t, it grew old and tiresome months ago. I should mention though that I mean all that in the nicest possible way.

I sense you are upset.

If your child does something stupid...you do still love them.

Liberals are just misguided. Don't ever hate 'em.

Liberals are like children.

If a 20 something liberal says something smart alek or rude, you take it with a grain of salt.

If a fat woman eats all the ice cream....you're not surprised are you ????

Feeling defensive?

Funny that your jokes only involve Obama. Also funny that you aren't able to respond to me in any way resembling mature, intelligent thought. I'll continue to post where I please, and you can continue to prove yourself incapable of resonding like anything but a child.

I sense you are upset.

If your child does something stupid...you do still love them.

Liberals are just misguided. Don't ever hate 'em.

Liberals are like children.

If a 20 something liberal says something smart alek or rude, you take it with a grain of salt.

If a fat woman eats all the ice cream....you're not surprised are you ????