Falcon's for Fantasy Football

Audit the Fed

I saw a similar thread before but I couldn't find it so I figured I'd post it up. After watching the O-Line open up some holes for Turner I'm very happy I took him as my second running back. I'm also starting Roddy as my 3rd WR (behind, T.O. and Chad Johnson). I know I have a stacked WR lineup haha. Anyone else take either of these two players or any other Falcons in their fantasy draft?

I took Roddy in a league, missed out on Turner -_- and even took Norwood in the 16th round of a deep draft.

As soon as I posted that I have a stellar WR corp with TO, Ocho Cinco and Roddy, I find out that Chad Johnson went and fell on his shoulder in the last pre-season game. If Chad can't recover in fantasy terms, I'll be bumping Roddy up as my 2nd wideout.

I have Roddy as my #2 with Reggie Wayne and Greg Jennings. I got Turner as my 2nd runningback with Laurence Maloney(with Chester Taylor as an insurance to either). After the preseason game I am happy I got Turner, because I was/am sill a little cautious on his production with our o-line.

I got Norwood in the FA just in case we use him as a receiving threat, if not then oh well, I am set well enough at other positions so it's worth taking a chance.