TE- Jason Witten

WR/TE- Laverneus Coles

WR/RB- Ronnie Brown

K- Kris Brown

Team DEF- Tennessee

DB- Richard Marshall

DB- Gibril Wilson

DL-Nick Barnett

DL-Michael Boley (Yahoo allows you to start LB's at DL)

BENCH

Marc Bulger

Reggie Brown

Reggie Williams

Warrick Dunn

Maurice Morris

Robert Meachem

James Harrison

Team 2

QB- Brett Favre

WR-Chad Johnson

WR- Marvin Harrisson

WR-Laverneus Coles

RB-Joseph Addai

RB- Ronnie Brown

TE- Owen Daniels

WR/TE- Reggie Williams

WR/RB- Michael Turner

K-David Akers

Team DEF-Indianapolis

D-Patrick WIllis

D- DeMeco Ryans

DB-Michael Lewis

DB-Sean Jones

DL-DJ Williams

DL- Brian Urlacher

BENCH

Kevin Jones

Isaac Bruce

Ricky WIlliams

Vince Young

Devin Hester (Second to last pick I had, and return yards count)

Team 3

QB-Matt Schaub

RB-Steven Jackson

RB-Frank Gore

WR-Marques Colston

WR-Steve Smith(Carolina)

TE-Chris Cooley

DT-Sedrick Ellis (free agency pick-up post draft)

DE-Aaron Schobel

DE-Dwight Freeney

LB-Julian Peterson

LB- Will Witherspoon

LB- Trent Cole

CB-Madieu Williams

CB-Dunta Robinson

S-Kerry Rhodes

S- Chris Harris

K- Shayne Graham

BENCH

Laverneus Coles

Roy Williams

Marc Bulger

Barrett Ruud

Kevin Smith (Free agency pick-up)

Overall, I think I'm alright on all of them. I'm not real pleased with a few positions and a few players, but overal, I think I have some good rosters.

I think Team 1 is pretty solid, although I would say Gore isn't going to be great and Kitna isn't going to be the consistent performer he was last year under Pass Happy man Martz The Lions will probably try and run more this year, although I think with Williams still being a great player and Calvin progressing like almost all WRs do in their 2nd season, he could have more TDs to his name. I must admit I haven't played in a fantasy league which allows defensive players to be picked so I wouldn't know how to assess those picks. Apologies for being backwards <_<

I personally think that Team 2 is great! QB, RB and WR look solid with some real point scorers like Addai, who is probably the most underrated RB in the game (perhaps only after Norwood ;) ). He gets a lot of space to run as well with teams concerned about defending the pass against Manning and he is a good reciever out the back field. Chad should be solid, although he was injured in his 2nd preseason game wasn't he? Hopefully that won't turn out to be a big injury. Owen Daniels is a solid pick and the Colts have a rather underrated DEF in my opinion. Not sure how well Akers will do, but then I find kickers only really have an impact if they have a HUGE game, which is normally impossible to account for. Hester could be good as WR as well as just a return man, but the only pick I don't really like is VY10. He just doesn't put up good fantasy numbers and doesn't really have great options at the WR positions. In preseason he has been misthrowing balls and although he will improve from last time out (God knows he couldn't get much worse fantasy points wise), I don't see him putting up great or even just good numbers. Like I said though, I love this fantasy team.

Team 3 has that guy Gore in again! But Jackson, Cooley, Colston and Smith are pretty devestating, even if Smith does miss the first 2 games, he has Delhomme behind him again and will put up big numbers. Colston is a favourite target of Brees and he is a big guy they look to in the end zone. Large yardage and lots of TDs. I think Schaub will have a decent season if Andre Johnson can stay fit, so from the offensive stand point at least I think the team has a solid base.

I think Team 1 is pretty solid, although I would say Gore isn't going to be great and Kitna isn't going to be the consistent performer he was last year under Pass Happy man Martz The Lions will probably try and run more this year, although I think with Williams still being a great player and Calvin progressing like almost all WRs do in their 2nd season, he could have more TDs to his name. I must admit I haven't played in a fantasy league which allows defensive players to be picked so I wouldn't know how to assess those picks. Apologies for being backwards <_<

I personally think that Team 2 is great! QB, RB and WR look solid with some real point scorers like Addai, who is probably the most underrated RB in the game (perhaps only after Norwood ;) ). He gets a lot of space to run as well with teams concerned about defending the pass against Manning and he is a good reciever out the back field. Chad should be solid, although he was injured in his 2nd preseason game wasn't he? Hopefully that won't turn out to be a big injury. Owen Daniels is a solid pick and the Colts have a rather underrated DEF in my opinion. Not sure how well Akers will do, but then I find kickers only really have an impact if they have a HUGE game, which is normally impossible to account for. Hester could be good as WR as well as just a return man, but the only pick I don't really like is VY10. He just doesn't put up good fantasy numbers and doesn't really have great options at the WR positions. In preseason he has been misthrowing balls and although he will improve from last time out (God knows he couldn't get much worse fantasy points wise), I don't see him putting up great or even just good numbers. Like I said though, I love this fantasy team.

Team 3 has that guy Gore in again! But Jackson, Cooley, Colston and Smith are pretty devestating, even if Smith does miss the first 2 games, he has Delhomme behind him again and will put up big numbers. Colston is a favourite target of Brees and he is a big guy they look to in the end zone. Large yardage and lots of TDs. I think Schaub will have a decent season if Andre Johnson can stay fit, so from the offensive stand point at least I think the team has a solid base.

I got Young in the 3rd from the last round. And I always wait till the last round to take a kicker. The difference between the #1 kicker in the league down to the 25th was 1.5 PPG last season. Kicker is a garbage position. As for Gore, I think he puts up big numbers this season under Martz, just my opinion though.

• 2 weeks later...

Had one live draft tonight.

Take a look at the first round:

1. LT

2. AP

3. Tom Brady

4. Randy Moss

5. Brian Westbrook

6. Joseph Addai (MY PICK)

7. Steven Jackson

8. Marion Barber

Here's my complete team:

QB- Peyton Manning

WR1- Plaxico Burress

WR2- Roddy White

WR3- Dewayne Bowe

RB1-Joseph Addai

RB2- Willis McGahee

TE- Alge Crumpler

W/T- Joey Galloway

W/R- Michael Turner

K-VACANT

DEF- Indianapolis

DL1- Patrick Willis

DL2- DeMeco Ryans

DB1- Michael Lewis

DB2- Sean Jones

Bench:

Jonathan Stewart

Brett Favre

Julius Jones

Limas Sweed

Robert Meachem

Ricky Williams

Vincent Jackson

Felix Jones

Matt Ryan

(Ryan was my very last pick, taking a chance there)

A few free agents available:

Dellhomme

Deuce McAllister

Phillip Rivers

Laurent Robinson

Eddie Royal

Aaron Rodgers

There are plenty of names available....

I'm thinking of dropping Felix in favor of Deuce. I still haven't decided whether or not I will carry a Kicker yet.

My ESPN team

QB

Carson Palmer

, Cin QB

RB

LaDainian Tomlinson

RB

Maurice Jones-Drew

, Jac RB P

RB/WR

Ronnie Brown

, Mia RB