JAMAL ANDERSON

jgentry162

Either JA had the worst game of his life, or everyone is starting to realize just how bad this guy is athletically. I watched him hard in that game and I think its the ladder. If your flying around then thats one thing, but he lacks in everything. Mainly, he cannot make any plays on athleticism alone because he has none.

Actually, he can play technically sound and still get ripped up because he has no skills to finish. No closing speed, no motor, no cahnge of direction, no instinct, no sense, no brain, no soul and no heart. Ok, so the last three I added on, but I meant everything else.

well until they let Kory Biermenn play with the 1st stringers we might be stuck with him, so lets look at the positives.....uh....little help here?

Kroy will be good, but he needs to gain some weight. They may push him around. JAAM didn't have Abraham. Every DE is not a pass rushing DE, some stop the run. Ture, he messed up on that play, but only because of the last of fear from the other end. If Abraham was playing, that play would have never developed.

Kroy will be good, but he needs to gain some weight. They may push him around. JAAM didn't have Abraham. Every DE is not a pass rushing DE, some stop the run. Ture, he messed up on that play, but only because of the last of fear from the other end. If Abraham was playing, that play would have never developed.

Run stuffing DE's are bench players. You have to be able to rush the passer to start.

Who scouted this guy before we drafted him!............OH, I forgot......Rich McKay was doing the drafting.

I wonder if TD would have drafted him..........

Jamaal was bad even for McKay. The Falcons spent an 8th overall pick on a player they never even brought in for a private work out. That's insane.

I thought this was going to be about the ol # 32............

haha me too...I was about to say "What are you talking about? Jamal Anderson has been retired for a few years now! And he never tackled any RBs..he WAS a RB!" but you kinda beat me to it.

Anyways, I'm giving Jamaal a couple more years. This is the first year he's got a position coach that actually knows what he's doing.

haha me too...I was about to say "What are you talking about? Jamal Anderson has been retired for a few years now! And he never tackled any RBs..he WAS a RB!" but you kinda beat me to it.

Anyways, I'm giving Jamaal a couple more years. This is the first year he's got a position coach that actually knows what he's doing.

Ah I will never forget that dive into the corner of the end zone against San Fran..... His career was too short...

as far as Jamaal goes.... I just hope he gets it together this year......